Item Description: 3 week old HTC Sensation 4G for T-Mobile + accessories
    Price: $425 USD
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: Sensation 4G phone, SD card, charger, unused headphones w/mic, stock battery, box/manuals, extended battery (Anker 1900), black case
    Item location: Los Angeles, CA
    Shipping Details: USPS - will split cost with buyer (up to Priority), or local pickup
    Payment Options: Paypal Personal (to avoid fees), Money Order, or other Paypal method (if you pay fees); will wait for Paypal payment to clear before shipping (had bad past experience)
    Contact Info: PM or email ragnarokx at crackberry dot com

Any additional info: I ordered this phone through my cousin who works at T-Mobile to use while my main phone was sent in for warranty repair. The bill is coming soon so I need to sell this baby. If I had the money I would keep it (at one point I was sure I was going to which is why I bought the battery and case ) - such a beautiful phone! From the huge, high resolution screen to the metal chassis. It comes with one of the only Amazon cases that has proper cut-outs for the antennas to preserve signal strength. It also comes with the best bang-for-the-buck extended battery available, which will easily get you through an entire day and then some. This is the HTC/T-Mobile flagship phone and has some of the best specs on the market.

I have had not one but two successful sales here on Crackberry, and one of the buyers was kind enough to leave me feedback (I don't think the other buyer was a Crackberry member as he emailed me and I never saw him post). I have over a decade of 100% positive selling feedback on eBay, and am also a moderator on Crackberry's sister site Android Central - the Crackberry moderator pkcable was kind enough to vouch for that in my previous for sale thread

09-02-11 05:35 PM
    Yes, I can verify that Rag, is a Mod at AC, and is an outstanding trader!

Rag - I also rearranged your images a bit to make the thread look a LITTLE better, hope you don't mind.
    ragnarokx likes this.
    09-02-11 09:27 PM
    Yes, I can verify that Rag, is a Mod at AC, and is an outstanding trader!

Rag - I also rearranged your images a bit to make the thread look a LITTLE better, hope you don't mind.
    Not at all! Thanks for the help
    09-03-11 04:06 PM
    Sold! Please close thread
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 09-05-11 at 01:58 PM.
    09-05-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD