Item Description : 16gb iPod Touch 2nd Gen Jailbroken
    Price : $160 Shipped in the lower 48
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : iPod, sync cable, and microfiber cleaning cloth
    Item location : Tampa, FL
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me here, moviemogulxxx83@gmail.com, or moviemogul@earthlink.net

Any additional info: Unit is in GREAT shape. Screen is 9/10 (one minor short scratch not visible on camera, or while operational) Back has been brushed to minimize scratches and fingerprints (It has normal use scratches on the back, which is why I brushed it). In the photo, you'll see the difference between a brushed vs a not brushed one. Also, the logos, serial #, and Model # are all intact and fully readable

It is jailbroken with Cydia, Poof, Backrounder, and a few other apps already installed.

It was well taken care of, I just got a 32gb (which is the chrome backed one on the picture)

I will also apply the Apple sold iPod Touch Anti-Glare screen protector (which will mask the one scratch)

Last edited by moviemogul; 02-24-10 at 02:52 PM.
    02-20-10 10:32 PM
    You should give it to your favorite mod!
    02-21-10 12:33 AM
    Just curious, what did you use to brush the finish? Looks like it was done with a hand tool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 01:38 PM
    Just a simple green topped sponge. It's an actual procedure used to brush them.
    02-21-10 02:31 PM
    Lowered Price!

Make me some offers people...this has got to go.

No Trades please!
    02-21-10 05:45 PM
    I don't know what else I can do here...it is very hard to sell in the Marketplace...
    02-22-10 01:09 AM
    You could just break down and put the sucker on ebay, or like I said, you COULD give it to your favorite mod. (And don't say Chrisy520!)
    02-22-10 09:43 AM
    You could just break down and put the sucker on ebay, or like I said, you COULD give it to your favorite mod. (And don't say Chrisy520!)
    Lol, I do love ya man (and not in that creepy way). But I lost my job yesterday, and I gotta get as much cash hoarded as I can.
    02-22-10 10:01 AM
    Would you ship to canada?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 10:44 AM
    Yes, just add $10 for shipping
    02-22-10 12:10 PM
    Alright.. I dont get the second pic .. LOL, well ill ask my friend since shes looking for a itouch
    02-22-10 02:36 PM
    Alright.. I dont get the second pic .. LOL, well ill ask my friend since shes looking for a itouch
    The second pic is a comparison of the normal chrome back compared to the brushed back of the one for sale.

Brushing is a common process on iPods.

Brushed Steel iPod back!

Mine isn't perfect, but it still looks good
    02-22-10 03:04 PM
    Trying one last time on here...going on eBay in the AM where I can get this much for it.
    02-23-10 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD