Hello everyone....looking to buy a white 9900 in excellent condition. Please let me know what you have. Thank you
    08-26-12 10:38 PM
    I have one, mint condition beautiful with box and everything. Check my listing, make sure it is in your price range
    08-27-12 09:24 AM
    Guys...which of the white 9900's come with 4G? I realized that alot of people selling the white ones, and they only say 3G in the "about" section of the phone. Anyone has added info on this?
    09-06-12 09:40 PM
    3G, 4G, H+, it's all the same from the BlackBerry's perspective. The 4G classification technically covers HSPA now which confuses a lot of people. The only difference is how the carrier chooses to brand their network.

For example, a Bold 9900 I have on my desk from Rogers says it's H+, meanwhile a Bold 9900 direct from RIM that has no carrier association show "3G", even though it's on the exact same tower and network. I have an AT&T Bold 9900 on the same network as well that reads "4G". It all comes do to where the phone came from, but in reality; they're all the same network speed.

There's a difference between AWS and GSM, but that's for another day. Shouldn't be an issue here. Just make sure you get a phone that's capable with your carrier (ie. don't get a T-Mobile phone and expect to use it on AT&T with peak performance).
    Last edited by wxmancanada; 09-07-12 at 11:16 AM.
    09-07-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD