I know there is a Marketplace forum, but you need over 100! posts. I only have 26. So if this gets moved there fine, but if not--

I'm looking to convert my fiance to a Crackberry user and I'm looking to buy her a Silver Verizon Wireless Blackberry Curve. I'd prefer one in pretty good shape, No visible scratches to the case or the screen. If you have one post some pics or pm me.

I appreciate it. Thanks!
    08-31-09 07:56 AM
    You should check craigslist or ebay.
    08-31-09 08:41 AM
    Why not get the phone through Verizon? That way you can get the insurance and she will be able to upgrade every two years and get the discounted price from them...
    08-31-09 09:34 AM
    i have one in about 8.5 out of 10 shape. Its and easy fix that would make it a 10, the screen is pealing up because the glue let loose. It wont let me add the picture, it must be to big. If your interested let me know pm me.
    Last edited by aczaplicki; 08-31-09 at 10:17 AM.
    08-31-09 10:15 AM
    I have a brand new and blacked out Verizon 8330. Its in perfect condition and has an Invisible Shield installed. Come with box and everything and I'll throw in a belt clip and silicon case

Please get back to me! a.deveny@yahoo.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 04:21 PM
    Why not get the phone through Verizon? That way you can get the insurance and she will be able to upgrade every two years and get the discounted price from them...
    If you're a Verizon customer that currently has insurance and you switch phones, the insurance automatically changes over to the newly activated phone.
    09-02-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD