Item Description : wanted VERIZON IPHONE 4 32GB BOX,(just the box and guts)
    Price : negotiable
    Rate it : good condition
    What it comes with : i want the box and stuff inside not the charger or earphones
    Item location : columbus,ohio
    Shipping Details : hopefully free or included with price of box
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: come on guys i really want the box, thanks
    Last edited by mbaverizon; 06-23-11 at 12:52 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-23-11 02:03 AM
    At first I wasn't gonna hassle you about the format since you are JUST looking for a box, BUT you have 2 warning on your record for Market Place rules violations!!!! Please post it up right!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/

Also, have you checked at your local stores? Sometimes when they sell them people will just take the phone and discard the box immediately. Perhaps, you can get one from your regular store ESPECIALLY if you have an established relationship with them. That is have them be on the look out for someone who is taking the phone without the box.
    06-23-11 10:43 AM
    At first I wasn't gonna hassle you about the format since you are JUST looking for a box, BUT you have 2 warning on your record for Market Place rules violations!!!! Please post it up right!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/rea...4-10-a-120836/

Also, have you checked at your local stores? Sometimes when they sell them people will just take the phone and discard the box immediately. Perhaps, you can get one from your regular store ESPECIALLY if you have an established relationship with them. That is have them be on the look out for someone who is taking the phone without the box.
    lol!! sorry about that i forget about the format iam suppost to use!! and thanks for not hassling me!!
    Last edited by mbaverizon; 06-23-11 at 01:00 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-23-11 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD