Contact Info: PM
    01-24-12 10:07 PM
    PM sent...
    01-24-12 10:43 PM
    PM sent...
    Replied
    01-24-12 11:59 PM
    Replied
    Sent ya an email this morning. Let me know what you think.
    01-25-12 07:36 AM
    escentz,

Just wanted to let you know, as you may already know...Andrew is a great guy to work with. You can take him at his word...its a rare thing this day in age, but he is a solid guy to deal with.
    01-25-12 08:26 AM
    escentz,

Just wanted to let you know, as you may already know...Andrew is a great guy to work with. You can take him at his word...its a rare thing this day in age, but he is a solid guy to deal with.
    Thanks you, &i know . If I have to do any business on here, I prefer to deal with him. I've shopped around in the forums and he always seems to have a good reputation
    01-25-12 12:49 PM
    Thanks you, &i know . If I have to do any business on here, I prefer to deal with him. I've shopped around in the forums and he always seems to have a good reputation
    Thanks to both of you guys. I have kind of tried to keep my nose clean on any transactions and I'm glad I've gotten a good reputation. As I told escentz in my email, with this being an unregulated system, the only thing you have to go on is your word.

I should get the white 4 today, so I'll send you pictures when I get it. It's allegedly on the UPS truck for delivery. I'm still waiting to see if my wife wants that one or a different phone altogether, but I'll let you know.
    01-25-12 01:48 PM
    You're welcome and thank you! *crosses fingers*
    01-25-12 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD