Item Description : WTB AT&T/Rogers Branded BlackBerry Bold 9800 in red/white (preferably) or black (if the other two colors aren't available)
    Price : $200 shipped or less (if there are defects)
    Rate it : 8/10 or better
    What it comes with : Box and all accessories
    My location : Toronto, Canada
    Shipping Details : price must include shipping and must be reasonable
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info: PM here or email

Please, not branded to another carrier. It needs to be AT&T or Rogers branded. Detailed pics are a must, so are good communication skills, and feedback here.

The PIN for BBM must be functional please!!! If its unlocked that's good too

Thanks
    08-24-11 11:57 PM
    I have my Rogers Torch I'm willing to sell for $250 shipped. Screen, bottom, top, and back are in perfect condition as I have various clear film protectors on it. However, some small nicks and chips are on and around the front edges (on the top piece that the screen is on).

Torch works awesome, just want to go to a new 9900 as I prefer the keyboard. Let me know if you're interested, I'll send you some pics (PM me your email address to send them to). Paypal is fine but I will only ship to a verified address with signature confirmation after invoicing you through Paypal.
    08-25-11 09:32 PM
    I have my Rogers Torch I'm willing to sell for $250 shipped. Screen, bottom, top, and back are in perfect condition as I have various clear film protectors on it. However, some small nicks and chips are on and around the front edges (on the top piece that the screen is on).

Torch works awesome, just want to go to a new 9900 as I prefer the keyboard. Let me know if you're interested, I'll send you some pics (PM me your email address to send them to). Paypal is fine but I will only ship to a verified address with signature confirmation after invoicing you through Paypal.
    Sent you a PM. No reply.

Still looking.
    08-30-11 11:17 PM
    Also interested in a Rogers/ATT 9780 unlocked - Not looking to spend too much on this probably $160 shipped

Let me know
    09-21-11 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD