Phone: T-Mobile branded 9300
    Price: $100
    Condition: Because of the price point I'm trying to hit, I can't be picky about condition. All I ask is that there are no functional issues.
    Included: Don't need anything besides the phone, back cover, and battery. Anything else is a bonus
    Shipping: USPS preferred, because I hate UPS and they tend to deliver my packages to my neighbor whom I don't really know.

To condense a very long story, wife's phone was stolen and she goes in for surgery in three weeks so we can't spring for something brand new or fancy. Looking for a TMO 9300. Color isn't important, physical condition isn't important as long as it works, and included accessories aren't important.

Please contact me via email if you have one or have any questions. Thanks guys.

-Josh
    08-28-11 09:43 PM
    mr. norris, i will be sending you a 9780 9-1-2011. you should have it bedore saturday.
    all the best to the wife

sent via BlackBerry PlayBook on the BLAZIN fast T-Mobile 4G Network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pkcable and Jvaf like this.
    08-30-11 09:13 PM
    mr. norris, i will be sending you a 9780 9-1-2011. you should have it bedore saturday.
    all the best to the wife

sent via BlackBerry PlayBook on the BLAZIN fast T-Mobile 4G Network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did this once too, and hooked someone up with a 9530 when their son had his stolen. It's a good feeling!
    08-30-11 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD