Item Description: WTB: T-Mobile/Unlocked Curve 8900
    Price : $130, but not firm. I can negotiate.
    Rate it: 8.5/10 or better
    What it comes with: I just need the standard stuff (charger, manual). I don't need a box. If the seller could supply a case, that'd be great.
    Item location: Preferably in the US, but I don't mind if it's from Canada.
    Shipping Details: Sellers preference.
    Payment Options: PayPal.
    Contact Info: You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Additional Info: I don't want one with the screen scratched and no serious scratches on the back cover/bezel. I don't mind a few scratches, but not something that looks like it's been through a grinder. Thanks in advance for any offers.
    09-10-10 04:34 PM
    i have one. i gotta make sure the wife will part with it but im 99% sure she will.
    09-13-10 01:00 AM
    Item Description: WTB: T-Mobile/Unlocked Curve 8900
    Price : $130, but not firm. I can negotiate.
    Rate it: 8.5/10 or better
    What it comes with: I just need the standard stuff (charger, manual). I don't need a box. If the seller could supply a case, that'd be great.
    Item location: Preferably in the US, but I don't mind if it's from Canada.
    Shipping Details: Sellers preference.
    Payment Options: PayPal.
    Contact Info: You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Additional Info: I don't want one with the screen scratched and no serious scratches on the back cover/bezel. I don't mind a few scratches, but not something that looks like it's been through a grinder. Thanks in advance for any offers.
    I have one that was barely used and is in pristinr condition. Let me know if you want to negotiate. [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 11:42 PM
    Sorry guys, I already purchased one from a member on this forum. I forgot to update this.
    09-15-10 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD