Item Description : Samsung Alias U740 (Black)
    Price :Any
    Rate it :9/10 Or new.
    What it comes with :Charger and phone.
    Item location :East coast.
    Shipping Details oesnt matter.
    Payment Options :Paypal.
    Contact Info :Here on the site.

Any additional info:100% on eBay; jordans0nly.
    06-26-10 02:32 AM
    Please modify your post within 24 hours to meet the requirements of the marketplace guidelines. Thank you!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...4-10-a-120836/
    06-26-10 08:31 AM
    Item Description : Samsung Alias U740 (Black)
    Price :Any
    Rate it :9/10 Or new.
    What it comes with :Charger and phone.
    Item location :East coast.
    Shipping Details oesnt matter.
    Payment Options :Paypal.
    Contact Info :Here on the site.

Any additional info:100% on eBay; jordans0nly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 08:37 AM
    Anyone? With my unemployment checks possibly stopping, need to downsize my bill..
    07-02-10 12:35 AM
    Hey, I have an Alias U740 that I'd be willing to part with, but it's not anywhere near a 9 on the beauty scale. It works great, but it's pretty scratched up. I think I'd rate it about a 6 for condition...lol! It would come with the AC power adapter as well as a Verizon branded 12V charger, the battery, two 1 GB micro SD cards, and a leather horizontal belt holster. It's a good phone, just well used. Anyway, maybe $20 with USPS Priority shipping included? Here are a few pics. If you think it's too beat up I understand. I only actually dropped it once and that was less than a week after I bought it. Then I used it for almost two years after that without any trouble at all. Retired it in Nov 2008 when I got my Storm 1. Battery still seems good too, BTW. Let me know if you're interested.

07-03-10 11:24 PM
    I might get it man. A friend has a black one he washed by accident and I'm going to see If it's possible to take the face and back off his and use those on this phone.
    07-05-10 12:51 AM
    I'm not sure how hard it would be to replace the pieces, but I will say that at the very least, replacing the battery cover would make a pretty big improvement alone because that's where it's most damaged from rubbing on the dashboard in my truck. The front is scuffed up obviously, but to be honest, the camera makes it look worse than it does in person.

If you want to PM me your zip code I can probably get a better idea of the cost of shipping and probably lower the price a few bucks.
    07-05-10 02:31 AM

07-05-10 04:10 AM
    Check your PM.
    07-05-10 03:21 PM
    That was my last dumb phone! Long gone thou!
    07-06-10 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD