Hi all,

Looking for a good used playbook. Doesn't have to be perfect but it does have to work flawlessly. Mainly cosmetic issues like scratches to the back are not a big deal. I would prefer that it doesn't show evidence of being dropped or have deep scratches to the screen.

I just don't have a preference on internal storage; it can be 16gb-64gb.

It will not be activated on a carrier, but if I had a prefference it would be Verizon.

Would love for it to come with the neopreme sleeve and charger. I don't care about the box or documentation. A car charger is a huge bonus for me as I will be using this for in-car NAV.

I would like to stay in the $80-$100 shipped to 68506.

Let me know if you have anything that fits the bill. A PM is better but a post here will work too.

Thanks,

Rob
    09-28-12 10:00 AM
    Rob:

Have a 64 WiFi only - but I'm looking for a little more than you posted.

Take a look and let me know - PM or bunky1971 on gmail

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/epfgp5ka1kpwreu/YexuG33ZT1
    09-28-12 11:01 AM
    I have a 32GB Blackberry Playbook but same as bunky, I'm looking for a little more then your willing to pay. Let me know if you would like to make an offer
    09-28-12 11:22 AM
    Thanks guys!

I'm not trying to insult anyone, I just set this as my budget and wanted to see if anyone had home collecting dust that they wanted to sell in this range. I know it is likely a little low, but with the flood of new devices coming out I thought I might not be totally out of line. The new Nexus7 can be had new for $199, so I thought a 3 year old Playbook might be in my neighborhood.

My son and I have Xooms that we have had since they launched, so I know what kind of hit equiptment takes. It sucks to spend all of that cash on something and then have it worth so little later.

Rob
    09-28-12 11:32 AM
    Do you know anyone who needs a Sprint phone? Make me an offer on the combo deal and lets see what we can do. Would love to sell to a member as opposed to someone on CL or eBay
    09-28-12 11:58 AM
    My wife is an executive for Verizon... its a conflict of interest for me.
    Sorry,
    Rob
    09-28-12 12:42 PM
    so I thought a 3 year old Playbook might be in my neighborhood.
    Maybe in another year and a half, when they will actually be 3 years old...
    09-29-12 01:57 AM
    I have a PB-64 just returned from RIM and works fine. eBay sells for average of 185 or so. If serious and WiFi is Ok PM me. WIll shipp from Texas w/ charger and Incipio leather case.

Thanks
    09-29-12 01:14 PM
    Maybe in another year and a half, when they will actually be 3 years old...
    I was about to comment the same thing...haha
    09-29-12 04:00 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I know this is a bit low but hey, it's my budget.

I looked on Craigslist locally and found 3 playbooks in my area. One for $75, one for $115 and the last for $120. I missed all three of them so I will keep looking locally along with keeping this thread open.

Rob
    10-01-12 10:58 AM
    Still looking for a good used Playbook.
    02-06-13 11:07 AM
    I have a 16GB that has a case, sleeve, charger and an OEM dock - $145.00 delivered OR if your wife is a VZW executive, we may be able to work something out on a Verizon Z10 as they are released....pm or email me - screenname at gmail will get me.
    02-06-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks, I'm already working on a deal via PM.

Rob
    02-06-13 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD