As per the subject of this thread - I am looking for an Unlocked Q10 (only) - either rogers locked or unlocked (ATT fine)

Item Description: BlackBerry Q10 - one in black and the other in white
    Price: 200 SHIPPED
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Prefer Unlocked or locked to Rogers
    Condition: One has to be mint (9.5/10) at the very least the other one can be a 7/10 (price must be reasonable)
    Includes: Phone, Battery, Charger + Holster + usb cable - full retail package
    MY Location: Toronto, Canada
    Shipping Details: I will consider shipping from long time members with good feedback or local meetup
    Payment Options: PayPal (I am verified) or cash (local pickup)
    Additional Info: The microSd card slot must be fully functional, Wifi and bluetooth + the speakerphone must be functional. In addition please ensure the PIN has been released from the carrier prior to the sale. I need the PIN working for BBM/Email. Pictures are a must
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below
    01-07-14 10:02 PM
    The Q is a great phone. Hope you find one!
    01-08-14 05:08 AM
    Hey Now...
    According to your request you state your "looking for an Unlocked Q10" which generally means 1 Unlocked Q10.
    Then you state, "one in black and the other in white", for "Price: 200 SHIPPED", which sounds like your requesting 2 Q10's as "One has to be mint (9.5/10) at the very least the other one can be a 7/10.
    You may want to refine your request to help find a or 2 Q10's.
    The other thing is you mentioned it / they should include a Holster ( full retail package ) but I have purchased both black and white Q10's and neither came with holsters from Bell, I would assume the same would be true with Rogers.
    I do hope you find what your looking for. If I could buy 2 unlocked Q10's for $200, shipped I would also take 2
    01-08-14 09:47 AM
    just looking for the one Q10
    01-09-14 04:55 PM