Price: Negotiable.

Cosmetic Condition: 7-10/10 (Preferably ones in great/mint condition, but I'm open to other ones as well).

Functional Condition: Must be fully working, including a working/released PIN.

Included: Preferably everything originally included in the box (if not, let me know what you have).

Item Location: You tell me.

Shipping Details: Shipping to Canada, preferably cheaply.

Payment Options: PayPal (My address is verified and confirmed)

Contact Info: Reply to thread or email me at - "m.mark@rogers.blackberry.net" (No PMs please, no space).

Additional Info: Need some phones, I reply to emails extremely quickly, let's get this done. Have feedback in my signature from here, as well as on eBay: eBay Feedback Profile for larrybird_251
    04-20-10 09:10 PM
    Also to note:
    - Phones do NOT have to be unlocked, I can do that myself.
    - Shipping to Canada is simple, lol. You fill out a few pieces of paper (customs forms) and that's it. Similar cost, just a longer wait.

I'm a patient buyer and understanding of that and won't freak out, lol. Thanks.
    04-20-10 11:21 PM
    I have two GSM pearls. One 8100 and one 8110. Let me know if you are interested in them.
    04-20-10 11:24 PM
    I have a white 8520.
    Tmobile.
    Unlocked
    Comes with Wall Charger. USB charger. Headphones. Paperwork. Original Box. Case. Screen Protector. 1Gig memory card.

I'm located in the US but will ship to canada.
    I only accept paypal.

$175 FIRM

It is actually this phone.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wtt...-white-447741/

I did a trade with him and gave him and iphone 2g.

I currently have an iphone 3gs but wanted to use the blackberry as a backup phone.
    I didnt realize that ATT will not let you use a Blackberry AND an iphone on the same plan. SO i'm stuck with this blackberry I cant use.

I will ship ASAP using the US Post office.

04-21-10 05:14 PM
    I have an unlocked ATT branded Bold 9700 in excellent condition, make an offer. And I also have an unlocked Curve, old style, 8300 I believe in ok shape if your interested.
    04-21-10 05:18 PM
    I have an unlocked ATT branded Bold 9700 in excellent condition, make an offer. And I also have an unlocked Curve, old style, 8300 I believe in ok shape if your interested.
    Shoot me an email: m.mark@rogers.blackberry.net.

Can't PM from Mobile website. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 06:53 PM
    I have a white 8520.
    Tmobile.
    Unlocked
    Comes with Wall Charger. USB charger. Headphones. Paperwork. Original Box. Case. Screen Protector. 1Gig memory card.

I'm located in the US but will ship to canada.
    I only accept paypal.

$175 FIRM

It is actually this phone.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wtt...-white-447741/

I did a trade with him and gave him and iphone 2g.

I currently have an iphone 3gs but wanted to use the blackberry as a backup phone.
    I didnt realize that ATT will not let you use a Blackberry AND an iphone on the same plan. SO i'm stuck with this blackberry I cant use.

I will ship ASAP using the US Post office.

There is a thread on how to setup a iPhone on a BB Plan.
    04-22-10 01:19 PM
    Bump, ..
    04-24-10 09:42 AM
    Daily bump, c'mon, lol.
    04-25-10 09:58 PM
    I have a new 9700 still in the box that I won from BBOS for their 1 year anniversary giveaway. I don't need it. You can buy it. Shoot me an email with an offer and we can talk.
    04-25-10 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD