Item Description : New or like new
    Price : Negotiable
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : At least phone and charger and all cables. Not worried about box or manuals.
    Item location : Anywhere in the US
    Shipping Details : I will pay shipping
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM or jonathanscott86@hotmail.com (if you email me I will probably respond faster as it will come through my blackberry. Also if anyone is willing to trade, I have a BB tour I would trade excellent condition with a few accessories, plus I would give cash. Really want this Incredible. Let me know what you have. Thanks
    06-21-10 05:21 PM
    How much cash you willing to do on top the Tour?
    06-21-10 05:43 PM
    How much cash you willing to do on top the Tour?
    Depends on the condition of the incredible if its brand new or used, and if it comes with accessories or not, I have a 16gb mem card with the tour, seidio innocase 2(blue) that I only bought 2 weeks ago. With the trade you will get the blackberry tour, 16gb card, seidio case, usb cable, wall charger, and blackberry leather case.

Tours are going for $175 to $250 used depending on condition, so depending on what your looking for for your incredible we can just work something out that seems fair. PM me if you have further interest, I bought this tour off a member here about 5mths ago brand new and its still in excellent condition, ill drop whatever OS you want on it with a clean swipe before I ship or I can just leave it wiped so you can load what you want on it
    Last edited by yamaha4eva; 06-21-10 at 06:04 PM.
    06-21-10 05:59 PM
    bought one already...thanks
    06-21-10 08:18 PM