Item Description :6 out of 10
    Price :$100 obo
    Rate it :
    What it comes with :charger and battery
    Item location :usa
    Shipping Details :free
    Payment Options : paypal only
    Contact Info :jstrayy@gmail.com

Any additional info: Just looking for a bold that functions correctly, cosmetics do not matter at all as long as screen is intact. Please let me know it is going to be a gift for someone and thanks in advance CB community
    08-06-10 09:38 PM
    Ihave a non-working one for slae if you have the knowledge to fix. It wasnt water damage, it fell on the floor going through airport security and wouldnt turn back on. Let me know.
    08-07-10 09:35 PM
    Ihave a non-working one for slae if you have the knowledge to fix. It wasnt water damage, it fell on the floor going through airport security and wouldnt turn back on. Let me know.
    Does the Led turn on at all? If not then the motherboard is gone I could help you fix it if it does
    08-07-10 11:28 PM
    No red light since.
    08-07-10 11:32 PM
    No red light since.
    sucks, that means it's dead. Thanks for the offer though
    08-07-10 11:34 PM
    no problem.
    08-07-10 11:35 PM
    I have a bb bold 9000 almost mint if you pm your number I can shoot pics over in mms. I would like at least 130 for it tho, and it comes with a case mate charging case which is valued at 70 bucks.
    08-13-10 05:58 PM
    I have a bold 9000 used heavily. Will need a trackball replacement soon though. Sometimes I have to push down on the ball lightly to make it work. I'm the original owner. It also includes a 4gb card, seido battery, holster(seido?) and a docking station. Thee phone is not perfect, but it worked fine( outside of the trackball) when I swapped to the 9700.

Would like to get 115.00 pay pal and shipped usps flat rate box. Email me at sallenthornton@gmail.com and I can email pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 08:56 PM
    Thanks sallenthornton! moderators can close this thread now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD