Item Description : Blackberry TOUR for (Verizon Wireless) with CLEAR ESN
    Rate it : 8.5 and Higher
    What it comes with : phone,battery and battery cover
    Item location :U.S (ONLY)
    Shipping Details :if phone is $150 or lower i will pay for shipping
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : sooks2008@gmail.com or text it 360 977 2563

someone save me !! im now using a freaking razr on verizon , i cant stand it got screwed by my account on ATT no more iphone , sold my blackberrys and my droids , UGH im stuck
    02-18-10 10:34 PM
    I have a replacement tour that I just received yesterday that is still in the wrapping directly from verizon. I am looking to buy a palm pre and would like to get $250 for it if you are interested.
    02-18-10 10:54 PM
    250 is a little to much for my blood

willing to do 225 shipped and would want it in PERFECT condition.

sorry i am picky lol
    02-18-10 11:13 PM
    250 is a little to much for my blood

willing to do 225 shipped and would want it in PERFECT condition.

sorry i am picky lol
    heh I know what its like, i'm quite picky myself. Let me think about that and I'll get back to you shortly.
    02-18-10 11:20 PM
    heh I know what its like, i'm quite picky myself. Let me think about that and I'll get back to you shortly.
    No problem , let me know ASAP, as i will keep looking lol , need to get off the freaking pink razr lol
    02-18-10 11:23 PM
    I didn't realize you were USING the pink razor....ouch!
    02-19-10 12:32 AM
    I have a Tour that I used for about 3 months that's in almost perfect shape. The screen protector has a couple shallow scratches on it, but it's been on there since the evening I received the phone. I have everything it would normally come with, an extra battery door, and the Tour box for the one that this phone replaced. I was looking for $200 for it plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.
    02-19-10 12:36 AM
    I have a Tour that I used for about 3 months that's in almost perfect shape. The screen protector has a couple shallow scratches on it, but it's been on there since the evening I received the phone. I have everything it would normally come with, an extra battery door, and the Tour box for the one that this phone replaced. I was looking for $200 for it plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.
    Hey man very interested , infact , if you are willing to take off the screen protector to make sure there are NO actually scratches/scuffs on the screen , then i will get it from ya , and send payment tonight , also if you could post a couple pics that would be great , PS I HATE SCRATCHES , so look hard lol
    02-19-10 12:40 AM
    Pictures have been emailed.
    02-19-10 01:03 AM
    Mods please close thread !!! thanks all !
    02-19-10 07:00 PM
    I'm searching for one too. I don't think I can wait any longer for the Tour2 to make an appearance!
    I'm searching the threads now looking for one for sale
    02-20-10 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD