Price : $200 USD or less, shipped
    Rate it : 5/10 or better
    What it comes with : Standard battery, and back door
    Item location : USA
    Shipping Details : Included in price, signature confirmation, insurance
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : owner@LSphone-apps.com

Additional Info:

I need a Torch just to test apps on, so am looking for one that is cheap because it's useless to most people and unrepairable, but serves my purposes.

Specific condition of phone:

The battery must consistently hold a charge for at least a few hours of standby, the USB port must work reliably, the screen can be scuffed or scratched but must work fully and can't be cracked, the GPS must work, and the keyboard, slider sensor, LED, camera light, and side keys must all work.

So, it's a long shot, but if you're looking to sell off a Torch with a non-working radio for a lot less than the iPad-like price of a fully-working Torch, please let me know.

Thanks...
    03-15-11 11:08 PM
    I have a torch that got dropped in a fryer. Everything works except the keyboard is slightly melted and super touchy, the actual LCD has a big scratch in it and the touchscreen works but is very non accurate and is dark even on 100% brightness. If your interested then PM me, and we can haggle on the price(don't think its anywhere near your asking price, thinking more along the lines of $125) I was using it up until i received my warranty phone, so I know everything still works.

I would rate it an 7 or 8 since everything works just those problems I listed. If your looking to just test apps on it, it should work just fine for that. Battery still hold a charge and can be recharged. Like I said I used it for 2 weeks before I received my warranty phone.
    03-16-11 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD