Item Description : Looking for a Storm 2 A.K.A BB Odin
    Price : I love to negotiate
    Rate it : at least 8/10
    What it comes with : I don't really care for anything else...
    Item location : shipping to LA, CA
    Shipping Details : TBD
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : Please PM me here at crackberry

Thank you very much guys for reading and help.
    07-15-09 11:20 PM
    if you get one before i get my onyx im gonna be pissed lol
    07-16-09 02:08 AM
    if you get one before i get my onyx im gonna be pissed lol
    He's already got an Onyx. They ARE out there. Storm 2's are out there too, but I hear the software is EXTREMELY difficult to come by
    07-16-09 11:53 AM
    Storm 2 software will NOT load. Its kept internally to RIM in a different format until its ready to release.
    07-16-09 11:55 AM
    Storm 2 software will NOT load. Its kept internally to RIM in a different format until its ready to release.
    Why is RIM holding on to it like that? If never heard so many people having problems finding software for a phone before....

Is it just because.... or is it because it still sux and they don't want people to talk bad about the phone?
    07-16-09 11:59 AM
    RIM does not like leaks...They are finding ways to eliminate leaks. this is one method. there have been people fired from their jobs, people who have had NDA/beta privileges removed, etc.
    07-16-09 12:00 PM
    RIM does not like leaks...They are finding ways to eliminate leaks. this is one method. there have been people fired from their jobs, people who have had NDA/beta privileges removed, etc.
    There will always be a way where there's a will

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone to get fired, but until I meet the CEO I will keep trying to get things from people at a lower level
    07-16-09 12:03 PM
    Well there have been suggestions to RIM in the past to nuke devices who are not authorized to use unreleased code. So if that comes to fruition have fun with it
    07-16-09 12:05 PM
    Well there have been suggestions to RIM in the past to nuke devices who are not authorized to use unreleased code. So if that comes to fruition have fun with it
    Sith is correct. Unreleased devices will soon become paper weights. Measures going into place that will PIN block almost instantly. Sorry. Unreleased devices will soon be a thing of the past, just like leaks.
    07-16-09 12:36 PM
    Sith is correct. Unreleased devices will soon become paper weights. Measures going into place that will PIN block almost instantly. Sorry. Unreleased devices will soon be a thing of the past, just like leaks.
    hmm interesting.
    07-16-09 12:47 PM
    I don't know Salo but I cringe when he purchases new unreleased devices each week. All that money for a dud is the worse, regardless if you're blessed with the finer things in life.
    07-16-09 01:21 PM
    I agree with what everyone is saying, but all i wanna do is play with the phones for a little bit... I don't use them every day... If I can get a storm 2, for example, if I can play with it for a week... That's good enough for me.

I'm lucky, thank god, and I can do it, and I don't think its a negative thing for RIM or anyone if I get them. I'm not selling my phones or doing anything illegal, all I'm doing is exciting people about the new phones.

And if one day RIM or anyone like that tells me to stop, I have no problem. I have my own business and I understand that some things may damage your business, but I try to stay away from the negative aspects of each and every phone I get and just say the good things.

Again, I understand that almost everyone think I'm crazy for getting these phones, but its kinda like my hobby, I don't golf on the weekends
    07-16-09 02:15 PM
    I'm also not using them to get attention. SALOMONDRIN gets attention, not me. I have a "good job" (knock on wood), thank God, and that's where I get the attention that I want using my real name.

I would love to hear what you guys think I'm doing wrong, because the last thing I want is to screw up anyone in this world. I like to sleep at night
    07-16-09 02:17 PM
    I'm also not using them to get attention. SALOMONDRIN gets attention, not me. I have a "good job" (knock on wood), thank God, and that's where I get the attention that I want using my real name.

I would love to hear what you guys think I'm doing wrong, because the last thing I want is to screw up anyone in this world. I like to sleep at night
    It's not a moral issue between what's right or wrong. We are just concerned over your purchases working out for you. They explained the situation already so I don't need to repeat it. I would just hate for you to purchase a dud, as that's not a wise investment. As for RIM being mad at you, you're not under any NDA's or have special privileges from them so do what you do. I can't do what you're doing, so I look forward to you posting up unreleased devices. You're a great contribution to the CB forums, and nobody could take that away from you.
    07-16-09 03:15 PM
    I agree with what everyone is saying, but all i wanna do is play with the phones for a little bit... I don't use them every day... If I can get a storm 2, for example, if I can play with it for a week... That's good enough for me.

I'm lucky, thank god, and I can do it, and I don't think its a negative thing for RIM or anyone if I get them. I'm not selling my phones or doing anything illegal, all I'm doing is exciting people about the new phones.

And if one day RIM or anyone like that tells me to stop, I have no problem. I have my own business and I understand that some things may damage your business, but I try to stay away from the negative aspects of each and every phone I get and just say the good things.

Again, I understand that almost everyone think I'm crazy for getting these phones, but its kinda like my hobby, I don't golf on the weekends
    Absolutely, if you can do it why not! I'm not saying otherwise, just a heads up, that it might not be so easy/useful at some point in the future
    07-16-09 09:00 PM
    Thank you Sinternet, you are the man.

And you too Radio, but what do you mean about what you said of the future?
    07-16-09 11:41 PM
    Thank you Sinternet, you are the man.

And you too Radio, but what do you mean about what you said of the future?
    He meant that if you get one, you may be able to play with it, but if you activate it on any network, RIM may have the ability to brick it through there servers. Well, that is at least what I thought Radio and Sith were in agreement about.
    07-17-09 12:01 AM
    He meant that if you get one, you may be able to play with it, but if you activate it on any network, RIM may have the ability to brick it through there servers. Well, that is at least what I thought Radio and Sith were in agreement about.
    Ohhhhhhhh *realization moment* LOL

Before that happens I'll convince someone from RIM to just give me the phones LOL I love dreaming...
    07-17-09 12:06 AM
    Hello?! Anyone!?
    07-23-09 01:55 AM
    I'm not mad at ya Salo. Heck I wish you the best and hope you can track one down. Right now it will prove very difficult to get your hands on any device software, as the OS can only be loaded on the internal intranet but hopefully you can get one and make another vid for the members. They really appreciate and I'm sure you like doing tthem too. Best of luck my friend.
    07-23-09 09:34 AM
    Salo....I'm all for you buying what you want to and having fun with them...as long as you are cool with the risks, and it seems like you are, then who cares...keep having fun with it....by the way...can I have one of your devices when you are done playing with it for a week?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:24 AM
    Thank you very much CX and thank you BC! I appreciate your kind words!

Hopefully I'll be able to track one of these bad boys soon, and hopefully it will have a more recent OS in it. That way we can show the people what this phone is all about.

CAN'T WAIT! Take care guys!
    07-23-09 11:40 AM
    At this point, I'm willing to rent it for a few days! LOL good price too
    07-24-09 12:38 AM
    Well... this is going nowhere

I have never had so much trouble finding a phone... Today... is a sad day in phone history! LOL
    07-27-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD