Item Description : WTB Blackberry Onyx
    Price : in the 1000 range (maybe 2000 if it has the trackpad)
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : AT least a charger, but box is preferred
    Item location : U.S. or Canada
    Shipping Details : Will pay shipping, tracking number must be provided
    Payment Options : paypal and only PAYPAL
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:
    Just trying to get my hands on a beautiful Blackberry ONYX, would prefer to get one with the trackpad but thats probably not gonna happen so trackball is fine. Also would prefer if it had a working pin.
    Thanks
    07-06-09 12:12 AM
    1000 ...?? 2000...??

cant u wait and get it for a normal price
    07-06-09 07:14 AM
    3G is disabled, and the PIN will be disabled after launch. However, I am sure someone will offer you the device.
    07-06-09 07:33 AM
    1000 ...?? 2000...??

cant u wait and get it for a normal price
    Haha I just can't wait. The tour is cool but no wifi is deal braker for me. Plus I love having stuff that other people don't have or that at least just a few do
    And I don't think is gonna come out before november and that's just too long

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 08:31 AM
    Haha I just can't wait. The tour is cool but no wifi is deal braker for me. Plus I love having stuff that other people don't have or that at least just a few do

You don't want to get the trackpad one. They are for sure coming out with the trackball, and the proof for that is that RIM is making new OS's for the one with the trackball, if they were coming out with the other one, they would've stop making those.

Also, every single freakin ONYX out there has a bad pin. If you want to buy one for that price the best way to go about it is to request a picture or a video of the BBM working. I hope that helps.
    07-06-09 01:50 PM
    You don't want to get the trackpad one. They are for sure coming out with the trackball, and the proof for that is that RIM is making new OS's for the one with the trackball, if they were coming out with the other one, they would've stop making those.

Also, every single freakin ONYX out there has a bad pin. If you want to buy one for that price the best way to go about it is to request a picture or a video of the BBM working. I hope that helps.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking on doing. Maybe tell the seller to even make a video of the bbm working. Thanks dude

07-06-09 05:41 PM
    i would prefer one that has 3g working as well
    07-07-09 06:15 PM

You do realize that people will have this eventually. And your willing to pay $1000 for a BlackBerry phone that will eventually be availible very soon? Thats crazy.
    07-08-09 10:17 PM
    its not going to be out until 2010 if not lol
    07-10-09 12:06 PM

salo, not every Onyx has a bad pin, it just depends who/where you get them from.

look harder

and the trackpad/ball issue is not dead yet, don't be too sure on the onyx coming with a ball my friend
    07-10-09 07:15 PM
    Sounds like a dare DM!

Give me a head start on a few hours tho

07-10-09 09:01 PM
    salo, not every Onyx has a bad pin, it just depends who/where you get them from.

look harder

and the trackpad/ball issue is not dead yet, don't be too sure on the onyx coming with a ball my friend
    Got a surprise for you my man!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/vi...-again-264197/

You know its all love though!
    07-10-09 11:41 PM
    Still looking for one with no luck. Can somebody please help me out? Lol

07-12-09 12:22 AM
    Got a surprise for you my man!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/vi...-again-264197/

You know its all love though!
    hahah. How is it dropping all this money on Cell Phones? How does that make you feel lol
    07-12-09 07:38 AM
    hahah. How is it dropping all this money on Cell Phones? How does that make you feel lol
    I'm not gonna lie to you man, it makes my day -><- that much better
    07-12-09 10:17 PM
    haha this thread just became an information page about salomondrin and I STILL DONT HAVE THE PHONE lol
    07-13-09 12:08 PM
    haha this thread just became an information page about salomondrin and I STILL DONT HAVE THE PHONE lol
    LOL LOL LOL! Man! We gotta look harder! I talked to all of my guys and nobody has one right now... Lets keep bothering more people!
    07-13-09 12:13 PM
    LOL LOL LOL! Man! We gotta look harder! I talked to all of my guys and nobody has one right now... Lets keep bothering more people!
    haha sounds good
    07-13-09 07:20 PM
    haha sounds good
    I have 9700's if anyone is interested
    09-17-09 04:59 PM
    and ur prices start from ?
    09-17-09 06:51 PM
    Wow. Talk about resurrecting the dead...

You really wanna sell those 9700's, don't you? Lol.
    09-17-09 09:32 PM
    yeah how much? probably at least 800$ right? i can only afford $300-$350
    09-17-09 10:26 PM
    yeah how much? probably at least 800$ right? i can only afford $300-$350

lol, try 2000, i PINed him and that's what he wants for them... i'd love to have the onyx, but at that price i'll wait for a month or two and i can buy three
    09-18-09 06:42 AM
    lol, try 2000, i PINed him and that's what he wants for them... i'd love to have the onyx, but at that price i'll wait for a month or two and i can buy three
    he's selling them for around $300? or $800? And do you know if they have good pins? where can i find this person?
    09-18-09 10:45 AM
    he's selling them for around $300? or $800? And do you know if they have good pins? where can i find this person?
    he wants 2000 that two thousand for ONE (1) i wish it was 200 or even 800!
    we'll just have to wait to the release
    09-18-09 11:13 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD