Item Description: WTB BlackBerry 8900 (Unlocked or locked; doesn't matter)
    Price: ~$300 USD shipped to Canada
    Rate it: 8.5-9/10; no bad or scratches or dents (preferably mint condition)
    What it comes with: box and all original accessories included
    Item location: where ever the seller lives...
    Shipping Details: I would prefer USPS Priority Mail if coming from the USA; Xpresspost if from Canada.
    Payment Options: PayPal (I'm verified and have a confirmed address)
    Contact Info: Reply to the thread or email to - [email protected]

Any additional info: I don't care if its T-Mobile or Rogers branded, locked or unlocked. I have a debranded BlackBerry Bold running v4.6.0.224 if anyone wants to trade. But I'd prefer to buy it outright. Thanks.
    06-21-09 03:55 PM
    sorry thought you were selling
    06-22-09 11:22 PM
    let me know if it you're interested :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...8900-a-251499/

I can work out with the price, but really have to work with shipping though...

my feedback :

[ HEATWARE.com ]
    06-23-09 02:57 AM
    dslrjunky - I don't know if you've priced shipping to CDN or not, but for an 8900 going to Canada via USPS Priority, it should be between $16-$20 depending very slightly on your method of packaging (size/weight) and whether or not you print your postage at home or take it to the PO (you save a couple bucks doing it yourself).

Just letting you know! Oh, and First Class isn't much cheaper - and it does usually take quite a bit longer and is less reliable. And you should make Matt pay more $. [that last bit was op/ed]

Have a good one!
    06-23-09 10:52 AM
    Just letting you know! Oh, and First Class isn't much cheaper - and it does usually take quite a bit longer and is less reliable. And you should make Matt pay more $. [that last bit was op/ed]

Have a good one!
    It is a lot cheaper, between $6-10. It takes a few business days longer, but there is no tracking. It is reliable though.

I would prefer Priority since you get the tracking number and know for sure I received it. So I have NO PROBLEM paying more, . Thanks Eric (I guess)
    06-23-09 11:35 AM
    I have one a week old 8900 for att no scratchs at all, orignal box and accersories. [email protected] hit me up if you want to know more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 04:45 PM
    It is a lot cheaper, between $6-10. It takes a few business days longer, but there is no tracking. It is reliable though.

I would prefer Priority since you get the tracking number and know for sure I received it. So I have NO PROBLEM paying more, . Thanks Eric (I guess)
    My bad. Sorry, Matt. (I guess )
    06-23-09 09:56 PM
    Emailed about a sealed BB 8900.
    07-03-09 05:12 PM
    Emailed about a sealed BB 8900.
    Replied, payment sent! Thanks Saigon!

You can close this thread...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD