Item: Blackberry Tour 9630
    Condition: Not very important, honestly
    Price: Up in the air
    Accessories: Not picky
    Shipping: USPS
    Payment: PayPal

Looking for a Tour. Condition isn't super important. I would prefer no major marks on the screen. Functionality is more important than looks. I would like to keep costs low, and have no need for charger, USB or even a battery, as I have spares of all those. Bad ESN is fine as well, because I'll be using it for GSM only.

Thanks in advance.
    08-05-10 03:59 AM
    I have a friend who has one that works flawlessly, other then the speaker. He replaced the trackball himself and when putting it back together he thinks he over tightened the screw by the speaker and it no longer works. But the screen is scratch free, body is great, and trackball works awesomely. Any interest in it? If so I will get in contact with him and have him contact you.
    08-05-10 04:05 AM
    I have a new reburb, never activated, with new accessories(hard case, screen protector, car charger). LMK
    08-05-10 06:33 AM
    I have one used, but easily 8/10 and works great. All OEM accessories.$150 email me at Pbateman56@yahoo.com if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 11:13 AM
    I have a friend who has one that works flawlessly, other then the speaker. He replaced the trackball himself and when putting it back together he thinks he over tightened the screw by the speaker and it no longer works. But the screen is scratch free, body is great, and trackball works awesomely. Any interest in it? If so I will get in contact with him and have him contact you.
    That would be perfect. Definitely see what the price would be. Thanks.
    08-05-10 12:07 PM
    I have a new reburb, never activated, with new accessories(hard case, screen protector, car charger). LMK
    While I don't doubt that the phone is worth that much, I'm trying to keep the costs below that. For that reason, new or fresh refurb devices probably won't fit the bill. I appreciate the offer
    08-05-10 12:08 PM
    I have one used, but easily 8/10 and works great. All OEM accessories.$150 email me at Pbateman56@yahoo.com if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Responded to your email
    08-05-10 12:16 PM
    Eh sorry to get your hopes up, I finally got ahold of him. Hes not a friend I talk to real often. Anyway, turns out he sold it for parts like 3 weeks ago, sorry bud.
    08-07-10 02:00 AM
    Eh sorry to get your hopes up, I finally got ahold of him. Hes not a friend I talk to real often. Anyway, turns out he sold it for parts like 3 weeks ago, sorry bud.
    No worries man. Thanks for checking into it for me.
    08-07-10 04:52 AM
    If you havent got a hold of a tour yet, i have one in perfect condition id be willing to let go of for like $100.
    08-09-10 10:39 AM
    I also have one. I recently switched from the Tour 9630 to an Iphone. I have a desktop charging cradle, two leather cases....would be willing to sell it for $120.
    08-13-10 09:15 AM
    All posts in the thread have been responded to via email.
    08-13-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD