Price : as low as you'll go + shipping
    Rate it : working condition
    What it comes with : nothing else needed
    Item location : US
    Shipping Details : Priority Mail
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : PM

Any additional info:
    Need a temporary iPod replacement, but as I'm saving for the 9900, I really don't want to pay retail for another one, so I was hoping someone here maybe had a cosmetic-damaged 4g they wanted to sell. I have a broken 64gb, but for cost purposes want to settle for just an 8gb. The only thing I ask of it is that it is in 100% normal working condition and that the sceen isn't scratched too bad (no cracks). Not worried at all about what the back looks like, but bear in mind, the more banged up, the less I'll pay. PM me detailed description and your lowest asking price if you can help me out. Will take offers through the weekend only, and will respond as soon as I have a chance to. Thanks!
    06-16-11 01:30 AM
    Got to be 4g? There's a good looking 32GB, 2g here going for a reasonable 135......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...nd-gen-622895/
    06-16-11 07:51 AM
    Yes, I've had my eye on that one for a couple of days actually, but I really wanted another 4g because my little girl is going to visit family out of town, and I thought it would be fun if we could use FaceTime together while she's away...
    06-16-11 07:46 PM
    I got a mint iPod touch 4g 8gig. It was bought 2 weeks ago was activated on 8th June. It has zagg shield on front and back. Boxes with all accessories unused. I always use my iPhone USB/earphones.

How much can you offer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Sorry just realised your from US.
    06-18-11 02:23 PM
    ^Thanks for the offer anyways!

This thread can be closed, I'm just going to hit Target while they still have them on sale (30 bucks off all Touch models, which is pretty good...)
    06-18-11 04:24 PM
    I've asked for this thread to be locked.
    06-19-11 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD