Item Description : Looking to buy 1, or possibly 2, 8300 series BB Curves for birthday gifts, so obviously I need them in decent condition. Not really looking to pay new prices because I'm a college student strapped for cash, but I need something for my parents' birthdays since they have some junky Samsung fliphones. All offers considered.
    Price : You decide, I'll respond
    Rate it : 8+/10
    What it comes with : Phone is all that's needed, more is better
    Item location : Doesn't matter
    Shipping Details : Doesn't matter
    Payment Options : Paypal or cash if local meetup
    Contact Info :

Any additional info: I have 300+ positive feedback on eBay plus some on here if needed.
    10-26-09 01:22 PM
    Got a Blackberry Curve 8310 for sale..

comes with:
    -phone
    -battery
    -charger

Pros

Housing was changed to a white 8330 w/black keys and purple trackball
    Has a screen protector on it
    No scratches
    It is unlocked for any GSM (So it can be used with AT&T, TMobile, etc..)
    Comes with 8900 Theme
    os 4.5.0.187

Cons

"g" and "h" button dont work for some reason
    To get a "g" press q+space
    To get an "h" press nn+space

Pictures...

Asking $100 Shipped!

obo
    06-05-10 11:22 AM
    I also have a red 8310 for AT and T that was purchased as a backup to my bb 9000. I have the box and all items that came with it. It looks like a brand new phone! I can provide pictures upon request and I will sell it for 100.00 shipped. The phone comes with a nice crocadile like case also. You would be very hard pressed to come up with a better looking used phone. It rewally looks new. In the morning, I will upload pictures to this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 01:22 AM
    i have 8310 used in good conditions. 8/10. unclocked with charger. its AT&T branded...can do $80 shipped. i actually have 5 of these in stock. look me up on ebay and see my feedback.. (sj*performance) i also have feedback here on cb http://forums.crackberry.com/f140/fe...sitive-478677/

i look forward in doing business with you. can have one ship monday. paypal address: solano1082@aol.com
    06-06-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD