He can open a store lol
    You'd be surprised how many times we've discussed that
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-16 07:41 AM
    You'd be surprised how many times we've discussed that
    If you've seen pics of his "device box" when he's overloaded...it looks like one already!

Side note: I've been around several other mobile website "Marketplaces", and I'm amazingly impressed with this one, and other MoNa marketplaces as well. It's all about the community involved & the trust level here. You hardly ever, if ever hear of anyone being disappointed or a member not dealing with integrity. Hats off to the membership here!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-16 09:41 AM
    I'm concerned about the availability of new stuff to sell/trade unless we open the Marketplace. If you notice
    excepting a handful of Passports and a few other odds and ends I'm seeing more and more cases, etc.
    The supply is drying up and BB10 is fading away slowly. Does it really make sense to purchase a two year old
    BB10 device knowing that (a) items w/nonremovable batteries may be costly to repair (or unavailable), and (b)
    Blackberry warranties don't transfer for secondhand items. Because I suspect BBRY is producing limited (or no) new BB10 devices
    at some point the supply will dry up and all we'll have are used Privs (IMHO if the Priv isn't a success I doubt we will see another BB device.
    I think the powers-that-be should consider opening the market to all devices.
    Docfreed
    john_v, BergerKing and TLD1 like this.
    03-21-16 07:33 PM
    I know no one has mentioned this, so, "A centralized selling shop", would be great
    BergerKing and TLD1 like this.
    04-01-16 12:30 PM
    I know no one has mentioned this, so, "A centralized selling shop", would be great

Trust me, it's been discussed.
    TLD1 likes this.
    04-05-16 08:48 AM
    What I love about the BB marketplace is it seems to be the best option for selling BB devices. What kind of gets me, as I am not a frequent user, is the 50 post minimum, but I can kind of see why. It avoids scammers and offers from people who might not otherwise be legitimate compared to a post on craigslist or eBay.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-10-16 12:39 AM
    What I love about the BB marketplace is it seems to be the best option for selling BB devices. What kind of gets me, as I am not a frequent user, is the 50 post minimum, but I can kind of see why. It avoids scammers and offers from people who might not otherwise be legitimate compared to a post on craigslist or eBay.
    We do take into consideration requests by longtime users for an exception to that rule, subject to review of their history. We have approved members who weren't terribly prolific, on a case by case basis.
    04-10-16 01:40 AM
    Understood, I have been a tad more frequent due to owning a blackberry device again. Good to know though.
    04-10-16 01:49 AM
    Just another side note as to a benefit of the 50-post criteria...is that it allows a member to create a sense of legitimacy & trust in the community. Let's face it...all we have to stand on in regards to buying/selling/trading here is trust, and maybe a positive feedback post or two. Most here feel a lot more comfortable & willing to do "business" with someone they see as a productive & involved CB community member.
    04-10-16 08:14 AM
    Yes I just noticed myself today that I do not have the ability to post my passport for sale. I have been a member for quite some time but i do not do alot of posting. I come frequently and read up about the new blackberry's that are coming out and to read more about the phones that I purchased. I think im close to 50 posts so it shouldent be long now.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-10-16 09:02 PM
    People that list and never check their post for the people putting in offers, frustrating
    john_v and BergerKing like this.
    04-11-16 11:47 AM
    How the heck to you post on the marketplace? I have only ever replied, never started a new post.
    04-22-16 12:13 PM
    How the heck to you post on the marketplace? I have only ever replied, never started a new post.
    Please take a look at this: http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule....html#post2963
    You'll need to participate a little more to be able to start a thread there.
    BergerKing and pkcable like this.
    04-22-16 02:27 PM
    Yes I just noticed myself today that I do not have the ability to post my passport for sale. I have been a member for quite some time but i do not do alot of posting. I come frequently and read up about the new blackberry's that are coming out and to read more about the phones that I purchased. I think im close to 50 posts so it shouldent be long now.
    You should be good now.
    TGIS likes this.
    04-27-16 03:05 PM
    I hate the number of posts a member must have put on the board generally before we can post to Marketplace. I've been looking to buy a couple of BB devices before (and again now), but I can't post on CB very much because 2 children, one husband, one job, one dog and 'stuff' prevents me from getting online as much as I'd like. So by the time I can check in to Marketplace, the devices I'm looking for always seem to have gone that day. It would be so much better for those of us looking to BUY a device to have the ability to place a WTB post so that if someone would like to sell, they could get in touch. I can accept scrutinizing in depth the sales posts, but, as a buyer, the 'number of posts required' rule that Marketplace enforces is frustrating for me because I lose out on buying.
    john_v likes this.
    06-14-16 09:09 PM
    I hate the number of posts a member must have put on the board generally before we can post to Marketplace. I've been looking to buy a couple of BB devices before (and again now), but I can't post on CB very much because 2 children, one husband, one job, one dog and 'stuff' prevents me from getting online as much as I'd like. So by the time I can check in to Marketplace, the devices I'm looking for always seem to have gone that day. It would be so much better for those of us looking to BUY a device to have the ability to place a WTB post so that if someone would like to sell, they could get in touch. I can accept scrutinizing in depth the sales posts, but, as a buyer, the 'number of posts required' rule that Marketplace enforces is frustrating for me because I lose out on buying.
    There is just no way limiting a 'WTB' users for 50 post count in the system, at least I think it will be difficult if not impossible. Anyhow, I have updated your profile to enable you to post in there, it may go to moderation until one of us approves it but go ahead, and follow the template...

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    06-14-16 11:24 PM
    I hate the fact everything is in one thread it should be like

Australia
    USA
    UK

Etc everything is in one thread so hard to find anything local if we had them category it would be so much better. A lot of folks don't want to ship to Oz from other countries and vice versa.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 02:48 PM
    I don't like the fact that you need a certain number of posts to be able to make a thread here.
    I have had this account for a long time, but I don't want to spam post things just so I can use it properly.
    07-05-16 01:52 PM
    I don't like the fact that you need a certain number of posts to be able to make a thread here.
    I have had this account for a long time, but I don't want to spam post things just so I can use it properly.
    You can send a request to the Mod Team Leader to grant an exception, as several other members have done, who were long term, low post count members.
    07-19-16 11:47 PM
    To add to BK's answer...the reason behind the minimum post-count rule is to ward off spam posters & also to allow a member to build credibility in the CB community. People like to buy from people they know & feel as if they can trust. Buying/selling/trading on an Internet website is based on mutual trust & "gut feeling"...and seeing that a person has been around for awhile and has been a productive member of the community helps a potential buyer/trader/seller feel better about entering into a transaction.
    BergerKing and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-20-16 09:08 AM
    I hate how it's not country specific it's bull **** excuse the language but seriously there needs to be

USA
    Australia
    UK

Etc etc so it's a lot easier to find local items rather than hoping people are close by. Most time if I sell something I have to ship across the world. If we could put things into categories and specific locations would be a whole lot better.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 07:23 PM
    For example I could just go straight to Australia category and post what I'm looking for or selling

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 07:24 PM
    Lol I posted about this 3 posts up and didn't realise lol

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 07:25 PM
    My post about selling my Priv was deleted
    02-02-17 09:25 AM
    My post about selling my Priv was deleted
    Reach out to one of our mods above, they'll give you a hand!!
    02-02-17 09:38 AM
77 1234