I'm wanting to purchase a brand new BlackBerry KEY2 Silver BBF100-2.. please hit me up if you have one

Aaron Clark.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    12-18-22 06:43 PM
    I'm wanting to purchase a brand new BlackBerry KEY2 Silver BBF100-2.. please hit me up if you have one

Aaron Clark.

Brand new? As in almost 6 years old never used brand new?

Good luck with that endeavor.
    12-19-22 12:37 PM

Aaron Clark.

Japanese version BBF100-9 New in Box. eBay has a few sellers, confirmed that they are compatible for use in North America and UK. Here's one example.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=N4SQLpMh
    12-19-22 12:46 PM
    Japanese version BBF100-9 New in Box. eBay has a few sellers, confirmed that they are compatible for use in North America and UK. Here's one example.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=BGmSk4Ru
    OOPs, Silver! Here you go...

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_tl3TI50
    12-19-22 12:52 PM
    AliExpress may have some good used/refurbished ones.

A brand new Silver Edition will probably run you at least $800, and it's just not worth throwing that kind of cash at this phone.

For that price, you could get a used Z Fold 2/3 and a Unihertz Titan Slim, which would be a much wiser way to spend $800 on mobile devices than a 4.5 year old KEY2 stuck on 5 year old 8.1 Ore-old.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
    12-19-22 11:42 PM
    which would be a much wiser way to spend $800 on mobile devices
    "Wise men wonder, while strong men die" - but song lyrics aside, I'm actually surprised at the pricing on some of these older devices. I'm sure I've shared the story about how I returned my Motion rather quickly, after only a few days, and kinda felt bad for not giving it a "real" shot, but w/ in just a few months its cost had gone up by 2x or even more.

I'm sure what keeps the price from collapsing is the fact that these devices are still fairly use-able, heck I'm typing this out in my Priv even as it gets toasty warm in my hand from all the clips/ads. But as long as you're ok w/ paying a little more than retail (and certainly way more than they're worth lol) it's still possible to own something that none of your co-workers have ������ hehe
    02-09-23 11:43 PM
    Yeah at this point most folks here that have one... aren't parting with it.

Best option are eBay or AliExpress... as I think TCL held onto a number of devices till after warranty then sold them in bulk over in China. Also seemed to be a good supply of new Japanese models...

But the price has come down on these... assume demand isn't what it once was. A year ago it was hard to find a New KEY2 BBF100-2 for under $800, now there are a number of listing for right around $500.

Crazy that even now there are over 60 listing on eBay, many with more than 10 devices to offer. I had a BBF100-6 that I sold last year for almost $1000, at that time your couldn't find a BBF100-2. Now they are pretty easy to find...
    03-09-23 11:21 AM
    You can check out popular online retailers like Amazon or eBay to see if they have it in stock. Don't forget to browse through some tech-savvy forums or even hit up social media groups to get recommendations from fellow BlackBerry enthusiasts.
    06-21-23 07:06 PM
    You can check out popular online retailers like Amazon or eBay to see if they have it in stock. Don't forget to browse through some tech-savvy forums or even hit up social media groups to get recommendations from fellow BlackBerry enthusiasts.
    I think in the past (OP asked over six month ago), PRICE was a big issue for those coming here asking for help finding a phone.... they knew eBay was there, but often a KEY2 was well over retail.

That has changed, and now you can get a used one for under $400 (couple under $300)... new is now under $500.
    06-22-23 01:55 PM