Looking for a Verizon Z30 in very good condition.

These don't come up for sale very often but if someone is willing to part ways I'm interested.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    12-23-14 07:10 PM
    I have one in mint condition. I bought an iPhone 6 and have no use for this. Will send pics if interested. No scratches on the screen or any where else other than a small nick on the bottom.of the phone. Barely noticeable.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:26 AM
    Please post some pics. What is your price?

Thanks.
    12-24-14 04:03 AM
    I bought this device here on Crackberry off a gentleman for $250.00 and looking for $250.00. If not, I will keep it as a backup device.

I tried to capture a good pic of the nick on the bottom, but it is difficult to do so. Also, it comes with box, charger and clear case noted in pic. The case is not scratched or has it ever been used. It looks scratched or cracked, but that is a reflection.

Verizon Z30-img_0314.jpg
    Verizon Z30-img_0315.jpg
    Verizon Z30-img_0316.jpg
    Verizon Z30-img_0317.jpg
    Verizon Z30-img_0313.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:02 PM
    Please post some pics. What is your price?

Thanks.
    I'd snatch it up if I were you ...

Great deal here

Posted via CB10
    cornhuskur likes this.
    12-24-14 12:05 PM
    Looking for a Verizon Z30 in very good condition.

These don't come up for sale very often but if someone is willing to part ways I'm interested.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    BTW. I've sold a few devices on another website where I have all positive feedback.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:12 PM
    BTW. I've sold a few devices on another website where I have all positive feedback.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the response and pics. I was hoping to spend around $200, which I know is cheap, for $250 I was hoping for a near flawless phone. I keep my phones naked and feel like that nick is going to bug me.

If you don't mind could you give me some time to think about it and see if something else comes up?

Also, this is the first time I have ever tried to buy something on here so I don't really know all the rules.

Thanks again!
    12-24-14 12:54 PM
    No problem. Like I stated before, the nick is barely noticeable. I thought it would bug me too as I use my phones naked, but the nick is almost unnoticeable.

As far as the rules for buying and selling, there really aren't any. If you would feel better, I could list it on the other website where as a seller(me) I have to provide the device number so they can verify its not reported stolen and has a good status to protect you as a buyer, then I could post the link here.

Either way, I'm not in need to sell it, but on the other hand will let it go. Good luck in your search and Merry Christmas.
    12-24-14 01:22 PM
    Thanks cornhuskur for all the info. I don't have a preference either way if you want to put it on the other site. I don't want you to have to go through any unnecessary trouble. I will definitely keep you in mind.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas as well.
    cornhuskur likes this.
    12-24-14 02:12 PM
    Thanks for the response and pics. I was hoping to spend around $200, which I know is cheap, for $250 I was hoping for a near flawless phone. I keep my phones naked and feel like that nick is going to bug me.

If you don't mind could you give me some time to think about it and see if something else comes up?

Also, this is the first time I have ever tried to buy something on here so I don't really know all the rules.

Thanks again!
    That phone is pretty much mint a tiny nick doesn't bother me and I don't think it'll bother you.
    This is a great deal here, you'd have trouble finding a near perfect Z30 for $250 let alone a Verizon one.

I'm just saying I would definitely take this into consideration.

Posted via CB10
    cornhuskur likes this.
    12-24-14 02:48 PM
    That phone is pretty much mint a tiny nick doesn't bother me and I don't think it'll bother you.
    This is a great deal here, you'd have trouble finding a near perfect Z30 for $250 let alone a Verizon one.

I'm just saying I would definitely take this into consideration.

Posted via CB10
    I am strongly considering it. Thanks for your input. How do you like yours?
    12-24-14 09:29 PM
    I am strongly considering it. Thanks for your input. How do you like yours?
    Amazing.
    As if now best phone I've ever gotten got mine from a CB member for $240 pretty much mint.
    I it's got 2 tiny scratches on the left side but they aren't even noticeable.

Very happy so far.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 01:23 AM
    Maybe you can buy the phone and get this Z30 frame for $12
    12-25-14 08:09 PM
    i just bought one a few days ago and it seems like a steal. Besides wouldn't hurt to have an extra battery and the disassemble process is easy
    12-25-14 08:12 PM
    I have one in mint condition. I bought an iPhone 6 and have no use for this. Will send pics if interested. No scratches on the screen or any where else other than a small nick on the bottom.of the phone. Barely noticeable.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, not trying to hijack OP's thread but if you and they haven't reached a deal by next Friday I'd like to take this off your hands. I have someone on Verizon using a Z10 and the battery life is killing them. This seems like a perfect solution at a decent price. Please BBM me if you're interested.

pin:2BE49D20

Posted via my gorgeous Passport
    12-27-14 01:20 AM
    Hey, not trying to hijack OP's thread but if you and they haven't reached a deal by next Friday I'd like to take this off your hands. I have someone on Verizon using a Z10 and the battery life is killing them. This seems like a perfect solution at a decent price. Please BBM me if you're interested.

pin:2BE49D20

Just listed this on Swappa if interested

>listing removed by moderator<
    Last edited by BergerKing; 12-29-14 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Removed listing
    12-27-14 11:40 AM
    Just listed this on Swappa if interested

>listing removed by moderator<
    I'm still interested in picking up that Z30 from you!

BBM me? pin:2BE49D20

01-01-15 10:29 AM
    Members wanting to buy a specific item should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTB)
    Item Description:
    Price Range:
    Condition:
    Payment Method:
    Additional Info:
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Please format your request using this template. Thanks!
    01-03-15 01:13 PM