Item Description: Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T Unlocked
    Price: $550 OBO
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Excellent like new
    Includes: Original box, charger, headphones, usb 3.0 cable, Samsung original Qi wireless back, Samsung original Qi wireless flip cover, Samsung original Flip cover, two premium silicone cases and a tempered glass screen protector (already on it)
    Item Location: Asheville NC
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority with Insurance
    Payment Options: Paypal gift or you add 3% for goods and services
    Additional Info: Brand new USED condition in factory original box with all original untouched accessories. The phone has been unlocked for use worldwide. This is the best S5 model out there as it has all the frequency bands including LTE for all GSM providers. No other S5 model including the international version or the ATT version has all the bands to work on all GSM LTE networks. Also the device status for this shows "official". Many used phones that have been rooted have their device status triggered to custom after which Samsung will not honor warranty.This phone has the remainder of the original one year warranty left (approximately 9 months - had to use it 90 days to request unlock code). It has a tempered glass screen protector since the day it was purchased. It was purchased at a Tmobile retail store and receipt is included to the buyer with personal details masked off. It has no outstanding amount due and will not be reported lost or stolen. Please note the nearly $200 worth of extras. This phone was used sparingly mostly indoors almost as a house phone. Every single feature and functions work as they should.
    Photos: Unlocked Tmobile Galaxy S5 G900T-1.jpgUnlocked Tmobile Galaxy S5 G900T-3.jpgUnlocked Tmobile Galaxy S5 G900T-4.jpgUnlocked Tmobile Galaxy S5 G900T-6.jpg
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    01-06-15 09:38 AM
    Good Luck with your sale!
    01-06-15 11:26 AM
    I know this is a berry forum but someone out there has to want one?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 06:46 PM
    You're about 5 posts away from bring able to request a Marketplace exemption and list this at Android Central.
    01-13-15 10:53 AM