Item Description: Unlocked BlackBerry Z10 from the AT&T network, for parts or repair. Phone had a broken screen that was repaired by a repair shop. The job was done less than satisfactory, so insurance replaced it.
    Price: $233
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Used, 8.5/10. Screen is completely scratch/blemish free. Camera/flash is missing its cover. Screen has replacement tape leaking out from left side of the device (please see picture).
    Includes: Phone, battery, battery door
    Item Location: Philadelphia, PA
    Shipping Details: Shipping included to the CONUS. International shipping available for a fee.
    Payment Options: PayPal, as Gift or inclusion of fees
    Additional Info: Phone appears and seems to work perfectly. I tried to test it out and I couldn't find any deficiencies, other than cosmetic blemishes. I can't guarantee if the phone works perfectly, that's why it's being sold as parts. Should be a quick/easy flip for someone! Price is somewhat negotiable.
    Contact Info: Reply to this thread or PM me!
    Attached Thumbnails Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Z10 for parts/repair-dsc00651.jpg   Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Z10 for parts/repair-dsc00653.jpg   Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Z10 for parts/repair-dsc00652.jpg   Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Z10 for parts/repair-dsc00654.jpg   Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Z10 for parts/repair-dsc00655.jpg  

08-26-13 03:02 PM
    Did the insurance company say you can keep the phone? Usually they want the old one back! It may likely have a bad ESN.
    08-26-13 03:54 PM
    Did the insurance company say you can keep the phone? Usually they want the old one back! It may likely have a bad ESN.
    They did allow me to keep the old phone. I did place some test calls and they did go through. The IMEI number can be given to a serious buyer for further verification.
    08-26-13 04:14 PM