Item Description: Unlocked & Debranded BlackBerry Bold.
    Price: $300.
    Rate it: 8/10.
    What it comes with: Phone, Wall charger, USB data cable, Rubber case, Swivel hip holster, Manuals, Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC card.
    Item location: Orono, Maine (04473)
    Shipping Details: Shipping is included. I will ship and provide tracking number within 48 hours of sale.
    Payment Options: PayPal.
    Contact Info: PM me here, or PIN me. 249D4167.

Any additional info:
    Since I've recently gotten a job with Verizon, my girlfriend and I are canceling our T-Mobile contracts and selling our phones. This is far and beyond the best mobile phone I've ever had, and I would definitely recommend it to anybody. I would not be getting rid of this phone if I wasn't getting a great employee discount through Verizon.

The phone is in GREAT shape. There is a small bit of wear and tear (see pictures) near the top of the phone where the silver paint is worn away a bit, but there are no scratches on the screen anywhere. Except for the slight bit of wear near the top, the phone looks and acts brand new. Never been dropped, and also kept in a hip holster or by itself in a pocket. Hasn't got any scratches anywhere. Keyboard doesn't feel worn out at all (even after close to 30,000 text messages), keys click and type like it was just opened. To say I babied this phone is an understatement.

It's also unlocked and unbranded which means AT&T's firmware has been completely removed, giving you access to tons of features and options you otherwise wouldn't have access to. Although it bears an AT&T logo on it, it can be used on any GSM network that requires the use of a SIM card. I've used it just fine with T-Mobile since the day I got it. If you're having bad reception in a certain area, simply do a network scan and see which providers are in the area for you to use. This has come in very handy for me countless times.

The BlackBerry Bold needs no introduction, so I won't go into its many great features. This truly is the best phone I've ever had, and part of me wishes I didn't have to get rid of it. But the monthly savings from the Verizon employee discount are too good to pass up.

Asking $300 FIRM. No room to budge here.

Edit: Looks like I gave the thread an incorrect title. I edited the title, but it doesn't reflect those changes in the forum view.
    Last edited by Krynj; 10-10-09 at 03:26 PM.
    10-10-09 02:48 PM
    you may want to change your rating then. 10/10 means pretty much brand new in box.
    10-10-09 03:17 PM
    Done. I thought it meant my rating of the phone.

Changed to 8/10.
    10-10-09 03:21 PM
    How did you debrand the phone?
    10-10-09 06:42 PM
    I know there was a lot of debate about debranding on these forums, so all I'll say is I used some tools and tutorials available on the internet.
    10-10-09 07:06 PM
    sent you a pm
    10-10-09 08:08 PM
    Edited post.
    Last edited by Krynj; 10-10-09 at 08:40 PM.
    10-10-09 08:38 PM

you can debrand several ways, most of which are safe. Just means taking the carrier information off. A lot of people do this in order to unlock all stock wallpapers and tools (Rogers, AT&T, etc)..it also removes the carrier logo from the bootup screen. A lot of people do this by just going into engineering test mode and removing a few files or editing them.

It's pretty safe if you know what you're doing.
    10-11-09 02:29 AM
    @amkls704: sent you a PM.
    10-11-09 11:34 AM
    want to trade for Unlocked White in Box G1?
    10-19-09 11:34 AM
    want to trade for Unlocked White in Box G1?
    One of the worst phones on the market for one of the best phones on the market? No thanks. Had a G1 for 3 months and hated it.
    10-19-09 04:45 PM
    This is a ridiculously good deal. I wish I had $300...
    10-19-09 06:47 PM