NOT LONGER AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT! WILL REPOST WHEN AVAILABLE.

Item: HTC Droid Incredible
    Rate: 8/10
    Price: $335 SHIPPED or Trade for Moto Droid plus Cash.
    Includes: Droid Inc, Cases (Black Hard Silicone, White Hard Snap, Red Hard Snap), Charger, USB, 2GB Card.
    Shipping: Included at listed price (USPS Priority). Will upgrade at your expense.

Search feedback forum for all my positive feedback.

Other Info: This phone is in PERFECT working order. There is a small mark on the corner ans the top left corner, there is a small crack in the glass(pictures). Its about 1/4". This DOES NOT affect the functionality. The optical track works great as well as all of the touchscreen. There is a ZAGG Invisible Full Body installed on the back. There is a Privacy Screen Protector on the front. With the cases you can barely tell the glass issue. Any more questions feel free to ask. I will no be able to ship until it is paid for in full. If a trade is involved, I will not ship first, sorry. I have a lot of feedback here. Let me know if you are interested or have ANY questions or concerns. Thanks Nick

If you would like more pictures of anything or more detailed pictures of anything I would be happy to supply them to you.

Thanks Nick O.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 09-14-10 at 01:31 PM.
    08-27-10 08:29 PM
    How about a Droid and a Nokia Internet Tablet 770? (Google it for more info but its cool and fun to mess with)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 11:35 AM
    Dang Nick you go through a lot of phones don't you?
    08-29-10 05:18 PM
    It's like an addiction, once you start trading.
    08-29-10 09:44 PM
    PK, I dont think I really have use for the tablet, sorry.

James PMed you back.

West, email was sent to you.

Jason, PMed you back.

Tyler, email was sent you way.
    08-30-10 03:16 PM
    Do you have an original Xbox? And some games to make it ROCK! I NEVER play it anymore.
    08-30-10 03:25 PM
    Pending ....
    09-03-10 12:38 PM
    DAMN! Ok let me know when to close her up!
    09-03-10 12:47 PM
    @PK still trying to get rid of that Droid eh?
    09-03-10 12:55 PM
    I want a non keyboard Droid for it! Thought the Incredible with the small scratch was perfect!
    09-03-10 01:15 PM
    pk I might be selling me *near perfect* incredible soon. Interested?
    09-04-10 10:27 AM
    HTC TP2 for it?
    09-04-10 06:50 PM
    I am trying to work a deal with another member right now, just working out the details, but if it falls through I have a few others in line. I had to leave out of town for a few days so I couldnt get this done earlier.

But I am not a real big winmob fan, but I will take a gander at it. Ill look into it on youtube.
    09-04-10 07:20 PM
    pk I might be selling me *near perfect* incredible soon. Interested?
    I'm trying to do a trade for my Droid 1, I don't really use the keyboard.
    09-04-10 08:12 PM
    I am trying to work a deal with another member right now, just working out the details, but if it falls through I have a few others in line. I had to leave out of town for a few days so I couldnt get this done earlier.

But I am not a real big winmob fan, but I will take a gander at it. Ill look into it on youtube.
    still looking for a motorola droid? i have a mind droid with everything in box plu screen protectors and leather snap on cover. its also rooted, overclocked and running liquid froyo rom and i have an 8gig card
    09-04-10 08:13 PM

Alright, well let me know. I could add a little bit to make it worth your while
    09-04-10 11:51 PM
    You can close thread for now. Verizon and myself are needing to come to an agreement on my upgrade status. Will repost for sale once we can figure out wth is going on.
    09-10-10 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD