03-19-09 10:27 PM
31 12
tools
    Thank you dwella. Sold.
    03-19-09 12:52 PM
    DAMN! I emailed you too, I was gonna take it. Snooze you lose I guess! If the deals fails, hit me up and I'll send the money over.
    03-19-09 01:44 PM
    Yeah wish I needed a storm LOL totaly would have bought this!

03-19-09 01:57 PM
    well, he turned out to be a pain in my *** and didn't pay me.. just kept feeding me ****.. so, THE PHONE IS STILL AVAILABLE.. AND DON'T WAISTE MY TIME!.. If you want to buy it, buy it.. No, I don't want to wait till next week. Today. Thanks.
    Oh please. You knew from the get go the paypal transaction was going through a third party and the person who was supposed to be doing it for me screwed me. I didn't lead you on no malice was intended on my part with that FUBAR situation.
    03-19-09 07:45 PM
    lol @ doing business with a guy named "*******" and being surprised it didn't go well. Speaking of names....when you sell this you'll still be "StormChaser" with no storm!
    03-19-09 07:47 PM
    lol @ doing business with a guy named "*******" and being surprised it didn't go well. Speaking of names....when you sell this you'll still be "StormChaser" with no storm!
    lol. I will still be here. To bad this wasn't like ebay and I could change my username. hehe.
    03-19-09 10:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD