Thank you for the kind comment and yes, just fooling around!

While I'm here, I should do some good - I have a lightly used MS-1 battery if anyone wants it - would do you some good if you're still rocking a 9000, 9700, or 9780!
    My apologies! I meant no offense, I asked because I had seen your posts and such and that post seemed odd. Joking around, makes much more sense although sometimes it's hard to tell online!

Again, sorry

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 11:32 AM
    Thank you for the kind comment and yes, just fooling around!

While I'm here, I should do some good - I have a lightly used MS-1 battery if anyone wants it - would do you some good if you're still rocking a 9000, 9700, or 9780!
    I would like the MS-1 battery for my 9000 please & thank you!
    03-18-13 10:35 AM
    Yeah, similar experience. When I went to sell off my old 9900s on eBay I got nailed by the same guy every single time. Each message was similar to the one I posted above, but different reasons as to why the shipment was going to Nigeria. Crazy stuff. Then I came on here and sold them to loyal CrackBerry users and had zero issues!
    I had that same problem too - wanted me to send it to Nigeria.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-30-13 09:07 AM
    I had that same problem too - wanted me to send it to Nigeria.
    That Nigerian is a busy SOB. This week he was claiming to be an oil field worker who wanted my son's subwoofers and amp.
    03-30-13 10:01 AM
    That Nigerian is a busy SOB. This week he was claiming to be an oil field worker who wanted my son's subwoofers and amp.
    LOL

I have to give them credit, though. They're actually trying hard (fake paypal/eBay emails). If someone isn't paying attention, they could easily be suckered.
    Luckily they don't realize you can see that the email isn't even remotely close to a paypal/eBay email. LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry
    03-31-13 08:35 AM
    I broke the hard exterior rubberized skeleton piece on my Seidio Active case for my BB Bold 9930, anyone know where to get another? Sadly, no warranty, but if someone has an extra that they don't need or the whole case or combo with holster because maybe they upgraded to a Z10 or something, I would be interested in buying or trading for that piece or the whole case. Maybe trade something I have like maybe an Otterbox Commuter case or parts, white OEM hardshell case, leather holster, charger, etc. for Bold 9900 or 9930. I even still have a vzw 9630 and 9650, heck even a old vzw Pearl something lying around somewhere, not many accessories other than maybe the originals for those though. PM me if you got any ideas. Thanks, Mike.
    05-15-13 05:33 PM
    I have a used Incipio Honeycomb Black case for a Playbook if someone can also Pay it Forward, screen protector is not included as its still attached to my Playbook.
    05-29-13 09:56 AM
    I have available a case for the BlackBerry Curve 9360 (it fit that smartphone nicely, also I believe it'll fit the 9380, and perhaps the 9300 and 8520 too). I have got rid of the BlackBerry that it came with (the store wouldn't accept the case), as such, it is now available to claim. Unfortunately, it is available for the UK only.
    Pay it Forward Thread!-wp_20130530_003.jpg
    05-30-13 04:35 PM
    Used TPU case for Blackberry Playbook. CONUS only. PM if you are interested. Picture:

06-11-13 12:00 PM
    I also have the exact same PlayBook case as the one djjmaddox posted above in solid black and dark charcoal grey instead of the transparent smoke color if anyone wants it. I never used it, but it has some very minor signs of light wear. Free to a good home! PM me with your address.
    06-16-13 12:01 PM
    Silver BlackBerry Pearl 8130, Verizon branded with OEM black leather pocket case with magnet free to good home. No battery, charger, cables, memory chip, box or paperwork, just a classic BB phone that still works for some collector or maybe someone is still rocking one of these babies. Clean ESN in case you want to activate it on VZW or are feeling nostalgic or something. Gently used for one year, clean inside and out, very minor signs of wear on silver paint finish only, screen is perfect, no scratches, all buttons and yes, even the trackball still work. Let the kids or dog play with it, set it on fire, make a smashing blackberries video or add it to your smartphone collection and display it proudly for all to see!
    Just PM me with your address and it's yours to do with as you like. Sorry, CONUS only unless you are willing to pay shipping. Enjoy!
    Pay it Forward Thread!-img-20130220-00001.jpgPay it Forward Thread!-img-20130220-00003.jpgPay it Forward Thread!-img-20130220-00005.jpgPay it Forward Thread!-img-20130220-00010.jpg
    blackoutRF and BergerKing like this.
    06-16-13 12:54 PM
    Silver BlackBerry Pearl 8130, Verizon branded with OEM black leather pocket case with magnet free to good home. No battery, charger, cables, memory chip, box or paperwork, just a classic BB phone that still works for some collector or maybe someone is still rocking one of these babies. Clean ESN in case you want to activate it on VZW or are feeling nostalgic or something. Gently used for one year, clean inside and out, very minor signs of wear on silver paint finish only, screen is perfect, no scratches, all buttons and yes, even the trackball still work. Let the kids or dog play with it, set it on fire, make a smashing blackberries video or add it to your smartphone collection and display it proudly for all to see!
    Just PM me with your address and it's yours to do with as you like. Sorry, CONUS only unless you are willing to pay shipping. Enjoy!
    I tried to PM you but your inbox was full. I'll gladly take it, a relative of mine may make use of this.
    06-16-13 10:39 PM
    PM sent and I cleared a bunch of old messages from my inbox so I should be able to receive PMs again.
    06-16-13 11:16 PM
    Sorry folks, the Verizon Silver BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is gone just like that! However, I do still have the black PB case above it still if anyone wants it for free!
    06-17-13 05:24 PM
    Sending PM about PB case
    07-12-13 03:08 AM
    Does anyone have a spare 1.8A or pb chargers? It's dreadful using a 1.2A charger.
    07-15-13 05:57 PM
    I'm trying to revive a bold 9000 it needs a new screen does anyone have it? Also looking for a 9700 screen.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 08:56 PM
    I got a Playbook in March last year (for free from Blackberry developer program), but I don't use it much, it has been sitting there idle for a few months, despite occasionally I turn it on to take a look.

Although it isn't quite useful to me, but it might be useful to someone else, I live in Melbourne (Australia), if you would like a 16GB Playbook to play with, please message me and I would like to give it away.
    vangelas and FF22 like this.
    08-12-13 07:09 PM
    very nice of you. I'm sure someone will enjoy it
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-12-13 07:45 PM
    This is very generous on your part! Someone give this PlayBook a good home!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:46 PM
    I'm happy to give it a great home.
    08-12-13 08:35 PM
    And it goes to Chaplain_Clancy... the first person to send me PM regarding this
    08-12-13 08:49 PM
    [thread merged]

I wasn't quick enough to catch the free PB, still hoping to get my hands on one.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-12-13 10:01 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm stepping away from Blackberry...but I have some Z10 items for the first people to PM me.

1. Incipio Dual Pro case (black satin)
    2. CaseMate Barely There case (black satin)
    4. PW slider case (black satin) w/belt-clip holster
    5. Clarivue screen protector (1) - unused, of course!
    6. OEM charging "block"
    7. Samsung wall chargers (works perfectly with BB)

One item per member...please don't be greedy. I will ship for free to US members...Canadian shipping $5.00. PM me your shipping information.

You're welcome!
    08-14-13 07:38 AM
    Unfortunately, I'm stepping away from Blackberry...but I have some Z10 items for the first people to PM me.

1. Incipio Dual Pro case (black satin)
    2. CaseMate Barely There case (black satin)
    4. PW slider case (black satin) w/belt-clip holster
    5. Clarivue screen protector (1) - unused, of course!
    6. OEM charging "block"
    7. Samsung wall chargers (works perfectly with BB)

One item per member...please don't be greedy. I will ship for free to US members...Canadian shipping $5.00. PM me your shipping information.

You're welcome!
    I am interested
    08-14-13 07:54 AM
2,758 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD