Nah, that's not really what this thread is for.

Probably should post a "Want to Trade" ad for that.

Unless someone is cool with giving up a used storm for free. Who knows.
    Correct no ads in here just gift offers or acceptances. Addresses via PM only please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 01:40 AM
    I have a Kingston 2 gig memory card if anyone wants it.

Update: The memory card is being sent out tomorrow. It will soon have a new home. I will see what else I have and post it here.
    Last edited by tmp3150; 10-28-09 at 10:44 AM.
    10-28-09 02:11 AM
    I have two 1gb memory cards if anyone is interested, not much..but its what i have just laying around at the moment. Hit me up via PM.
    10-28-09 06:52 AM
    If my siedio spring clip storm holster doesn't fit my storm 2 I will put that out. Also I will have a charging pod also storm 1.

Charging pod sent out this morning. I will report back tomorrow if the Seidio spring clip is up for donation. If it fits my Storm 2 I'm keeping it, otherwise, it'll be up for grabs.
    10-28-09 10:51 AM
    Really great Thread!
    I just gave away my Blackberry Curve 8330 and a S-Ton of accessories last week. Definitely a good feeling, making someone so happy.

I have a Storm and a Tour with more accessories than I need for either one.
    As soon as I get home tonight, I'll take inventory and put it up here tonight or tomorrow.
    Great Great Thread!
    10-28-09 10:57 AM
    Really great Thread!
    I just gave away my Blackberry Curve 8330 and a S-Ton of accessories last week. Definitely a good feeling, making someone so happy.

As soon as I get home tonight, I'll take inventory and put it up here tonight or tomorrow.
    Great Great Thread!
    I'll pick up some of the accessories from you. I'm still hunting around as well to see if I can find any more that I can give away.
    10-28-09 11:25 AM
    Really great Thread!

Great Great Thread!
    I look forward to seeing what you got. Nice to see there's still great people out here
    10-28-09 03:04 PM
    Does it have to be limited to BlackBerry only?

10-28-09 03:42 PM
    I would say no, there should be no limit to it. BlackBerry stuff would go fastest, but anything is still giving forward.
    10-28-09 04:10 PM
    Great idea. I'll have to see what I have laying around (worked cell for 5yrs so I know I have a bunch of little things laying around from phones and a few BB accessories).
    10-28-09 05:19 PM
    I have:

For Pearl 8130- Car charger (will also work with the curve 8330)

For Curve 8330- Black hard case, from VZW, gently used.

For Tour 9630- Black silicon skin, chrome hard case from VZW.

Will ship,
    10-28-09 05:28 PM
    I have a Blackbery Pearl for Verizon. Clean ESN. Missing Trackball assembly and needs a new battery. Its whomever wants it for the taking.
    10-28-09 06:02 PM
    I have:

For Pearl 8130- Car charger (will also work with the curve 8330)

For Curve 8330- Black hard case, from VZW, gently used.

For Tour 9630- Black silicon skin, chrome hard case from VZW.

Will ship,
    I'll take the Tour stuff, and maybe your PIN if I would be so lucky PM me
    Last edited by fraunhofer; 10-28-09 at 11:39 PM.
    10-28-09 11:36 PM
    Ok, well I have a RockBand Playstation 3 wireless guitar and game. I will ship for free. 2629D7F5 that's my pin. Both are in new like condition. I can ship once I get some money back from my financial aid at school which should be in the middle of November.

If anyone has an extra BlackBerry laying around that will be great! I will pass it along to my brother I haven't seen in 10 years.

10-29-09 12:59 AM
    if it's not related to blackberry, ill put up a bunch of USB cables, and computer accessoies and whatnot, because i have tons of those lying around my house
    10-29-09 07:46 AM
    If anyone needs 80 GB SATA hard drives, i've got a few of those along with lots of other comptuer parts.
    10-29-09 10:13 AM
    This is a great thread.
    Thanks to everyone who participates!
    10-29-09 02:24 PM
    Sale posts removed.

To make this work...

Give and give back. All shipping would have to be decided at the time of PM

Once you give something or are given something, you pay it forward with something else you want to give or someone needs.

Let's keep on track.
    10-29-09 03:33 PM
    Its really hard to post pictures of every small thing you have and we aren't trying to sell things here. So I think it is all right to not post pictures.

Also, I feel its upto the giver to ask the receiver to cover shipping.
    10-29-09 04:04 PM
    I have a Hybrid Seidio 8330 Curve Crystal Front, Rubberized back case to start. Once I get home I have a ton of computer parts, and cell phone pieces to list.
    10-29-09 04:05 PM
    Updated my post above...

Shipping is worked out at time of PM and removed pictures statement. But it would help....
    10-29-09 04:08 PM
    If anyone needs 80 GB SATA hard drives, i've got a few of those along with lots of other comptuer parts.
    I'd love a HD to backup my desktop (Knock on wood) before I lose every picture of my toddlers first 3 years.
    10-29-09 04:13 PM
    I'd love a HD to backup my desktop (Knock on wood) before I lose every picture of my toddlers first 3 years.
    Sure thing! Lets continue this discussion through PM's
    10-29-09 04:14 PM
    If anyone has an extra case or silicone skin for an 8900 I would appreciate it! My dog just destroyed my last silicone and I haven't gotten around to another. I know I have white headphones that came with my pearl and a pearl holster as well if anyone needs!

10-29-09 04:25 PM
    By any chance do you have a power supply that would fit a HP pavillion computer? I can dig up what kind of power supply it has if you need the info. Being laid off of work, it sucks buying one when the money can go towards other things.

10-29-09 04:34 PM
2,758 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD