PlayBook accessories available that need a new home. All are in good to new condition and include the original retail packaging. You pay shipping from the southern US.

PlayBook Rapid Charger
    PlayBook Journal Case
    Incipio Feather case
    PhantomSkinz screen protector

PM if you're interested!
    03-14-19 06:54 AM
    If my PlayBook wasn't left on an international flight to the UK I for sure would have jumped at this!
    PlayBook accessories available that need a new home. All are in good to new condition and include the original retail packaging. You pay shipping from the southern US.

PlayBook Rapid Charger
    PlayBook Journal Case
    Incipio Feather case

PM if you're interested!
    yellowhammer likes this.
    03-14-19 07:06 AM

PlayBook Rapid Charger
    PlayBook Journal Case
    Incipio Feather case

PM if you're interested!
    How southern are we talking?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-19 09:20 AM
    How southern are we talking?

Posted via CB10
    Shipping from Alabama.
    03-21-19 11:12 AM
    I have an unlocked AT&T Passport that was working fine until I dropped it a few days ago and now the image has distorted vertical lines. The device works, but image is distorted. The screen seems to be physically in tact.
    If anyone has any use for it, let me know and I'll swing it your way. In NYC.

As a side note, I'd appreciate anyone who could spare a portable battery bank.
    adonispeniel likes this.
    04-28-19 12:44 PM
    I have an unlocked AT&T Passport that was working fine until I dropped it a few days ago and now the image has distorted vertical lines. The device works, but image is distorted. The screen seems to be physically in tact.

Never had a passport, but I'd be interested in messing around with the insides.
    jope28 likes this.
    04-28-19 12:46 PM
    Never had a passport, but I'd be interested in messing around with the insides.
    Sent you a PM ������
    johnb_xp likes this.
    04-28-19 12:58 PM
    How much for the Q10
    Let me know if either still available. I have a person that I could help with this.
    05-17-19 10:43 PM

Can we work something out? I'd like your Passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-19 09:55 PM
    Can we work something out? I'd like your Passport.

Posted via CB10

Already sent Passport out to user on post 2735 above.
    07-29-19 11:15 PM
    Searching for an ATT Passport. Mine took a swim in the North Fork river in a waterproof bag that turns out to be not waterproof. Any condition is fine - I don't mind repairing it.

I have plenty of accessories, even devices, if you're interested.
    07-30-19 10:56 AM

PlayBook Rapid Charger
    PlayBook Journal Case
    Incipio Feather case

PM if you're interested!
    I could use a charger and journal case for my second PlayBook. Still available?
    07-30-19 12:00 PM
    I could use a charger and journal case for my second PlayBook. Still available?
    Can't find them right now. Will report back if they are still in the house.
    08-07-19 11:12 AM
    Replied.

Posted via CB10
    Phone is? And probably gone by now I have a key2 Le which has a screen I can't afford to repair RN.. And I'm need of something
    meilenstein likes this.
    08-18-19 10:48 AM
    Phone is? And probably gone by now I have a key2 Le which has a screen I can't afford to repair RN.. And I'm need of something
    PM, please. I'm not getting any notifications from CB. Again.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-19 02:34 PM
    I'm looking for any unlocked Passport, any condition. I can and will pay shipping.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-19 02:36 PM
    PM, please. I'm not getting any notifications from CB. Again.

Posted via CB10
    You don't get notifications unless you sign in. You get one after you were here and they stop ..unless you sign in. From what I see, anyway.
    09-15-19 08:56 AM

If still available, I'll love to have it
    09-17-19 03:02 AM
    Still available?
    09-17-19 03:03 AM
    PM if interested. All new never used or opened. Have 2 citi geeks Z30 anti-glare screen protectors. 2 zagg full body dry Z10 protectors. 1 zagg hdx screen protector for at&t passport. 1 ballistic shell gel case for Z10. 4 otterbox defender series for Z10.
    12-12-19 10:46 AM
    PM if interested. All new never used or opened. Have 2 citi geeks Z30 anti-glare screen protectors. 2 zagg full body dry Z10 protectors. 1 zagg hdx screen protector for at&t passport. 1 ballistic shell gel case for Z10. 4 otterbox defender series for Z10.
    PM sent.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-19 04:10 PM
    I have an extra 32gb PlayBook with cases. There’s no need for me to keep it while the BBID servers are still working and devices can be activated.

Tell me why you should take this PlayBook.
    01-26-20 09:48 AM
    I have an extra 32gb PlayBook with cases. There’s no need for me to keep it while the BBID servers are still working and devices can be activated.

Tell me why you should take this PlayBook.
    Any takers? No? Okay I will

I miss my playbook mine died last year after the charging port died. I have it to a friend with the challenges if he could solder a new one on and let’s me transfer my movies out. He took the challenge and got the playbook to charge long enough for me to move everything out
    01-30-20 08:08 PM
    I love to read. My blackberries have always been my go-to ereaders. A playbook would make a great ereader for me to complement my Style 9670 or Curve 9300.
    01-30-20 08:15 PM
    Nguyen1 sent me a PM last week about this. We will be in touch.
    02-05-20 08:38 PM
2,758 ... 108109110111
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD