Ordered as a backup in late June 2020 in the last ever stock available, so warranty should be perfectly valid.
    Selling new, unopened.
    Listing here before ebay.
    08-24-20 07:16 PM
    Ordered as a backup in late June 2020 in the last ever stock available, so warranty should be perfectly valid.
    Selling new, unopened.
    Listing here before ebay.
    Here's template you need before mods shut down

Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition: Refer to condition guide
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.
    hmp3 and john_v like this.
    08-24-20 07:52 PM
    Item Description: BlackBerry Key 2 UK Model QWERTY - Dual SIM / Black / 128GB - BBF 100-6
    Price: £1200. (A discount considering the QWERTZ version of the same model last sold for £1409, twice!)
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory Unlocked.
    Condition: NEW, Unopened, Unused, original box still in original sellotaped bubble wrap.
    Includes: Everything that came with the original box.
    Item Location: London, UK
    Shipping Details: Royal Mail International Signed. Prefer UK, will consider US/EU if buyer pays shipping.
    Payment Options: Paypal gift or add the 3% fee
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **Coming soon.
    Contact Info - Please PM me.
    john_v likes this.
    08-24-20 08:18 PM
    Thanks
    08-24-20 08:18 PM
    Photo in its original bubble wrap:
    NEW Unopened Key 2 UK Model QWERTY - Dual SIM / Black / 128GB - BBF 100-6-img_20200825_0219201.jpg
    08-24-20 08:23 PM
    Additional information: No Returns.
    08-24-20 08:41 PM
    Photo in its original bubble wrap:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200825_0219201.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	630.9 KB 
ID:	449378
    I have never seen such a bubble wrap around an original Blackberry device. And I have got many BlackBerry devices from Blackberry Mobile for testing and also bought them myself. Something is not right.
    the_boon likes this.
    08-25-20 02:44 AM
    And what's the build date shown on the box?
    08-25-20 06:48 AM
    I have never seen such a bubble wrap around an original Blackberry device. And I have got many BlackBerry devices from Blackberry Mobile for testing and also bought them myself. Something is not right.
    Bubble wrap can be removed on request. I've kept it sealed as was sold to me by official store that was listed on blackberry mobile's official website.
    08-25-20 06:52 AM
    Will consider offers.
    08-25-20 06:52 AM
    Qwert(z) in "like new" scratched box is not the same as Qwert(Y) in perfect "new" condition.
    08-25-20 08:30 AM
    Qwert(z) in "like new" scratched box is not the same as Qwert(Y) in perfect "new" condition.
    I think most people would be okay with a scratched box if it means paying half the price.

Does the box show a date of manufacturing? Usually it's near the model number.
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-25-20 08:35 AM
    Without taking bubble wrap, I can tell you that I bought two of the same model from the same authorised seller, within few weeks apart. The one I have opened and use now says 21-october-2019 at back of phone.
    08-25-20 09:07 AM
    Oops I meant November
    08-25-20 09:08 AM
    Without taking bubble wrap, I can tell you that I bought two of the same model from the same authorised seller, within few weeks apart. The one I have opened and use now says 21-october-2019 at back of phone.
    Ok so the one you're using is a later unit that should have the same keyboard improvements as the Red Edition, which can help justify a bit of a higher price.

As for the brand new in box one, if it doesn't show the manufacturing date on the box then I understand you would not want to break the seal just to check that.
    hmp3 likes this.
    08-25-20 09:10 AM
    The box of the phone I've opened does show the manufacture date on the outside of the box, but the one for sale is still in original bubble wrap so I can't see it without removing it.
    08-25-20 11:01 AM
    I'd just like to say I appreciate the questions, interest and guidance from everyone and prospective buyers.
    08-25-20 11:08 AM
    The box of the phone I've opened does show the manufacture date on the outside of the box, but the one for sale is still in original bubble wrap so I can't see it without removing it.
    But you do realize that simply removing the bubble wrap that's around the box isn't breaking the seal, right?

It still fully qualifies as a completely brand new in box device.
    08-25-20 08:36 PM
    I do, I'm just protecting its perfect condition as much as possible.
    08-25-20 09:38 PM
    I do, I'm just protecting its perfect condition as much as possible.
    In the words of Sammy Hagar,

You do what you want to do,
    I leave it all up to you

However, it hurts me to say this, but, I, must, defer, @the_boon , knows much about selling the Key2, online...... whew!!!!!

I understand the sealed box... the bubble wrap should be adjustable enough for the information mentioned by, yes, the_boon and is more valuable than unmolested bubble wrap. I’m certain potential buyers want to know. It could be the_boon himself
    08-25-20 09:47 PM
    The wrap is not adjustable, but securely taped in a way that I have to remove the tape for it to allow me to peek at the box. Couldn't that affect the value of the sale?
    08-26-20 06:43 AM
    The wrap is not adjustable, but securely taped in a way that I have to remove the tape for it to allow me to peek at the box. Couldn't that affect the value of the sale?
    “I” don’t think so but I’ll defer response @the_boon gives all day long on this matter. The problem is that you’ve got “time decay” and very limited audience.
    08-26-20 07:05 AM
    As long as the box is still sealed and doesn't look like it's been ran over by a truck, the phone is still considered brand new in sealed box. The bubble wrap has nothing to do with the value of the phone lol. You can remove it to see the label on the box that has the information about the device, and then put it back on. It's not gonna change a thing.
    08-26-20 07:15 AM
    As long as the box is still sealed and doesn't look like it's been ran over by a truck, the phone is still considered brand new in sealed box. The bubble wrap has nothing to do with the value of the phone lol. You can remove it to see the label on the box that has the information about the device, and then put it back on. It's not gonna change a thing.
    I have no idea how BBMo devcies are packaged..... but most every phone I've opened up in the last ten years, comes in a nice box and the phone fits tightly into storage compartments. Only thing on the phones are platice protectors on the display and in some cases even the body.... kind that you peal off.

Dozens of KEY2 unboxing videos on line... I wonder how many have bubble wrap? ZERO?

Key2 should have fit snugly into the packaging.... with a host of protective sticker on it and it's accessories. There was no room for that bubble wrap. If it was a factor refurbished it would have been put back into factory packaging....

His value is already "lost".... Be interesting to see the rest of the packaging and accessories in pictures. There is no way that bubble wrapped device was in standard packaging... they would have had to pull all that out for it to fit.
    08-26-20 07:26 AM
    It was an authorised seller listed on blackberryMobile's official website who packaged it, bubble wrapped into a courier parcel bag. It is genuine, official and fit perfectly in parcel bag. Since there is interest, I will un-bubblewrap and photograph the sealed box from outside.
    08-26-20 10:20 AM
35 12