I really want a Social Scope. I can give you a demonoid or iptorrents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 04:05 PM
    good luck bro
    02-07-10 07:22 PM
    yeah good luck. i've been trying forever also. :/
    02-07-10 11:28 PM
    I thought that everyone and their dog had a demonoid account?
    02-07-10 11:59 PM
    Well I have TorrentLeech and IpTorrents.

02-08-10 06:46 AM
    I really want a Social Scope. I can give you a demonoid or iptorrents.

I don't have anything to give you, but I would love love a demonoid invite. Maybe someone can give me one out of the goodness of their hearts.

02-08-10 06:48 AM
    I guess I'm not lucky enough for an invite.
    02-09-10 10:57 AM
    I am so beyond the SS thing that I really wish that CB nation would stop using the product to send a message. Don't know if that would do anything, but would be nice for Kevin, Bla1ze, etc. to not use SS.
    02-09-10 11:00 AM
    I have social scope, but don't really use it. Am trying to figure out if it is the item killing my battery. Even with it logged out and not running my battery life has suffered miserably since installing it. Won't even last the day anymore. Having trouble even making it through half a day.

02-09-10 04:13 PM
    I am so beyond the SS thing that I really wish that CB nation would stop using the product to send a message. Don't know if that would do anything, but would be nice for Kevin, Bla1ze, etc. to not use SS.
    Its a CLOSED beta, keep that in mind. How would it be fair for the people testing and sending feedback to just stop using it because its not ready to roll out to the masses yet??
    02-09-10 04:38 PM
    Its a CLOSED beta, keep that in mind. How would it be fair for the people testing and sending feedback to just stop using it because its not ready to roll out to the masses yet??
    Um I dunno maybe because it's been in closed beta for what 18+ months?
    02-09-10 04:41 PM
    I have social scope, but don't really use it. Am trying to figure out if it is the item killing my battery. Even with it logged out and not running my battery life has suffered miserably since installing it. Won't even last the day anymore. Having trouble even making it through half a day.

I think its something else, I've been using SS for a while both logged in and out and battery life is great. If anything the OS you're using seems to have a bigger impact. When I was on .411 on my Bold, I had horrible battery life. .464 is much improved!
    02-10-10 09:41 AM
    I guess I'm not lucky enough for an invite.
    follow me on twitter i give them away through it
    03-01-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD