Items: iPhone 4 16GB and Life Proof Case
    Condition: Mint (iPhone), almost mint (case)
    Price: $200 OBO.
    Shipping from: Northern Miami suburb
    Shipping: Buyer
    Additional details: OS 7.0.2. In case since day one, used lightly, only selling because I'm starting school. Pictures have my eBay ID on them because I was going to sell on eBay but didn't know one has to pay eBay and Paypal so I changed my mind.

Mint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-back-iphone.jpgMint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-front-iphone-screen-.jpgMint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-front-iphone-off-3.jpgMint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-ihpone-bottom.jpg
    04-05-14 06:18 PM
    04-05-14 06:23 PM
    Unlocked BTW. PM me .
    04-05-14 06:26 PM
    I almost forgot, also the headphone jack adapter (I'm not sure if it's an adapter but you know what it is), it allows you to use the headphone jack that is covered in the Life Proof case so it's water proof and an extra headphone jack screw in black (the other one is gray )

***Please, may a mod add that to the title?

Mint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-case-headphone-.jpgMint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-case-headhone-2.jpgMint iPhone 4 16GB w/ Life Proof case and headphone jack adapter.-case-headphone-3.jpg
    04-05-14 07:28 PM
    Edited the title for ya. Good luck with the sale!
    04-05-14 09:20 PM
    Thanks! Phone still available. Fell free to send offers via PM.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-08-14 10:10 PM
    How come I've received a low amount of PMs regarding this sale?
    04-09-14 09:42 PM
    How come I've received a low amount of PMs regarding this sale?
    Your asking price is higher than what they are going for on Ebay and Craigslist by $50-$100. Percentage-wise, that's a big difference. I know you are including a few accessories, but those are personal items that people usually choose to purchase individually. If a buyer includes accessories, they are usually just a gimme or to sweeten the pot a little - freebies in the buyer's mind.

Also, this is four year old technology. We've seen the 4s, 5, 5c and 5s since this phone was released, and now we're waiting for the iPhone 6 to be released in a few months. This phone can't even be bought new in most markets, now. Allso, with the introduction of the 5c, I suspect that the price of used iPhones has been driven down - people like new vs. used.

But most importantly, you are trying to sell an iPhone to a bunch of BlackBerry users. We come to this site - and this forum in particular - to buy and sell BlackBerry devices and accessories. I've purchased 6 phones in the last thirty days. One of those was a 5s and one was an S4, but all of the rest were BlackBerrys. Take this to iMore and you will generate more interest. Split out the accessories and you will have more hassle, but you will make more money.

HTH
    04-10-14 08:23 AM
    niss makes some pretty solid points in his post as far as age and current pricing, and there is probably limited interest involved. I know we do have iPhone items listed that sell, and some that hang around for a while. Just the nature of the game, really.
    04-10-14 01:24 PM
    Unfortanutely, I can't start a new thread in iMore. Those rules are really annoying.
    04-10-14 02:57 PM
    Unfortanutely, I can't start a new thread in iMore. Those rules are really annoying.
    Sure you can - once you reach fifty posts. Just get active and contribute to the site. In a week you'll be able to list your item for sale on iMore.
    04-10-14 03:39 PM
    Sure you can - once you reach fifty posts. Just get active and contribute to the site. In a week you'll be able to list your item for sale on iMore.
    I must have way more than 50 posts on MobileNations, just not on iMore. Also, I want to sell these products this week. Is there any workaround?
    04-10-14 03:47 PM
    I must have way more than 50 posts on MobileNations, just not on iMore. Also, I want to sell these products this week. Is there any workaround?
    Ebay, Craigslist, or some other private sale are probably your only other options.
    04-10-14 04:23 PM

An exemption can be made with 500 Global posts, that is the only thing holding you back, otherwise, we'd be able to get it done
    04-11-14 07:16 PM