I have been trying to sell an iPhone for a while and have gotten no interest at all here, but can't post on imore.
    Unfortunately you can not sell in any of our Market Places at this time you just don't have enough of an established history at Mobile Nations. Here's a full list of the rules...

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

In particular....

• You must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace. The 50 posts must be LOCAL to the site you wish to post on. In other words, to post in the Android Central Marketplace, you will need 50 posts on Android Central, NOT 50 posts on the Mobile Nations network as a whole. Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.
    • An exception to the 50 post rule can be made for long time members having 100 Global Posts and 3 months as a member of a Mobile Nations site.
    • Members must post their item to buy, sell, or trade in the most appropriate marketplace forum. Our marketplaces are for Android, BlackBerry, Windows, webOS and iOS devices, accessories, and 'connected' technology. If you have an Android device to sell, post it on the Android Central Marketplace. If you have a BlackBerry to swap, post it on the CrackBerry Marketplace, etc.
    • All marketplace forums are configured to disallow new threads if you do not meet the minimum registration and post count requirements listed above.

As an alternative you may want to consider 3rd party auction sites like ebay, or Amazon, OR a site like swappa. Or Craigslist.
    01-14-16 07:42 AM
    No disrespect to this site or iMore but you'll get more bang for your buck on swappa. Too many people here want the "CrackBerry discount"
    01-14-16 07:43 AM
    No disrespect to this site or iMore but you'll get more bang for your buck on swappa. Too many people here want the "CrackBerry discount"

Swappa is good, BUT there is a glut of iphone for sale on it right now. I have a device on there (5S) and it's just not moving and is lost among about 50 similar listings!! lol
    01-14-16 01:16 PM
    Swappa is good, BUT there is a glut of iphone for sale on it right now. I have a device on there (5S) and it's just not moving and is lost among about 50 similar listings!! lol
    This is true. I have the same device and decided to keep it as a backup device/first device for my oldest rather than practically give it away.
    01-14-16 01:19 PM
    This is true. I have the same device and decided to keep it as a backup device/first device for my oldest rather than practically give it away.
    Well my nephew wants 250 for it and I told him realistically 200 was about the best he could hope for, but he has this fantasy that this crappy old otterbox he has for it adds value. He will learn. So far 48 views not a single offer.
    01-14-16 01:41 PM
    Haha
    ..... sorry but I can't help laughing at your last statement "he will learn"
    There's a cash crunch everywhere and selling has not been easy since then. Anyway tell him am ready to offer $100 for the 5S, he can keep the otterbox
    01-14-16 06:22 PM
    Lol as I was saying...
    Uzi and TLD1 like this.
    01-14-16 07:43 PM
    Lol as I was saying...
    The timing couldn't have been better...
    john_v likes this.
    01-14-16 08:18 PM
    Lol as I was saying...
    Yep.....
    john_v likes this.
    01-14-16 08:47 PM
    Haha
    ..... sorry but I can't help laughing at your last statement "he will learn"
    There's a cash crunch everywhere and selling has not been easy since then. Anyway tell him am ready to offer $100 for the 5S, he can keep the otterbox
    I'll let him know but realistically I that's just a bit too low. My estimation of the value is 175 -200.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-15-16 12:48 PM
    I can't post to marketplace, do I need to do something to be able to?

Trying to sell an ATT Passport.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-11-16 11:20 AM
    Yes. You need a minimum of 50 posts on CB.

Here are all the rules: Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Ecm and BergerKing like this.
    03-11-16 11:22 AM
    Great deals can be had on here. I got my Passport, a case and a tempered glass screen protector for a great price on here and, most importantly, came away with a buddy.
    As corny as it sounds, it's a bit of a bonding experience when having a smooth transaction with a fellow longtime CB member.

OK, enough of that kumbaya cr4p. I need to redeem myself by saying something that makes me sound like an a-hole again. Hmm...

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    05-21-16 11:49 AM
    Great deals can be had on here. I got my Passport, a case and a tempered glass screen protector for a great price on here and, most importantly, came away with a buddy.
    As corny as it sounds, it's a bit of a bonding experience when having a smooth transaction with a fellow longtime CB member.

OK, enough of that kumbaya cr4p. I need to redeem myself by saying something that makes me sound like an a-hole again. Hmm...

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    Mission accomplished!
    jope28 likes this.
    05-26-16 06:47 AM
    That's hysterical
    03-11-17 01:04 PM
    I saw an interesting item for sale here, wanted to buy, the seller answered he doesn't send outside USA/Canada. A couple other devices I am thinking of buying were also listed for sale only to USA/Canada, and same for many older ads.

Why so many americans don't want to ship abroad?
    When I send something abroad (I'm in Norway) , it's no different than domestic sending, just a checkmark on "value of the item" or "gift" on the customs blanket.
    adonispeniel likes this.
    09-26-17 08:33 PM
    I saw an interesting item for sale here, wanted to buy, the seller answered he doesn't send outside USA/Canada. A couple other devices I am thinking of buying were also listed for sale only to USA/Canada, and same for many older ads.

When I send something abroad (I'm in Norway) , it's no different than domestic sending, just a checkmark on "value of the item" or "gift" on the customs blanket.
    Just a guess, but I believe one of the reasons some sellers here in the States hesitate to ship up north is due to the lack of package tracking once the package reaches the USA/Canada border and enters customs. Once tracking is over, it's a toss-up as to how long a package will linger in customs before being released to be delivered, or whether it will pass inspection at all.
    10-24-17 11:29 AM

Same issue, I'm outside of US (Eastern Europe) would like to buy some items but hard to find someone who'd like to ship even to the US address (I'm using a shipping forwarding company as shipping from US to my country does not make sense as prices are too high)
    08-17-18 07:16 AM
    Same issue, I'm outside of US (Eastern Europe) would like to buy some items but hard to find someone who'd like to ship even to the US address (I'm using a shipping forwarding company as shipping from US to my country does not make sense as prices are too high)
    hello! the thread has few months now
    I had also a funny experience on another forum dedicated to Pentax. A seller listed an item I wanted to buy, the description did mention worldwide shipment. I ask for the total price to Norway, the seller answers he would check and come back to me. He didn't and a bit after the item was set as "shipping to USA/Canada only". ???
    These are obviously places by americans for americans. Very well, but then they better tell it, put warning signs.
    There were phones that I had bought, but I went to Ebay instead.
    08-17-18 09:39 PM
169 ... 567