My girlfriend wants a 9900 and she gets what she wants. Tell me what you have and what you want. I would prefer a trade + cash for any of the item below, but might be able to work out a straight cash offer if the price is right.

I have a NIB blackberry 9300 3G on AT&T. And a freshly refurbished blackberry 8310 in white. And a 16GB iPod Touch. And a perfect condition Red Nikon S60 camera. And a NIB 90GB Agility 3 SSD. And a mint Kindle 3g ereader. AND an Acer AO722 Netbook. All things I can throw in to make a trade.

Will Give You pics of any of the items on request.

edit: realize I'm new here, but I'm not over at XDA, have over 400 posts with 100+ "thanks". Since I guess I can't do business here (yet), hit me up on XDA: [WTB] AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9900 - xda-developers

Edit 2: I guess changing the title here doesn't in the main catagory, lame, no longer looking to trade my GSII.
    Last edited by edgex; 06-10-12 at 08:50 PM.
    06-09-12 02:13 PM
    Marketplace Guidelines

The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:
    �In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
    �Buy/Sell/Trade posts are not permitted in any other forum
    �You must have a minimum of 50 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
    �The Marketplace is for Mobile related items only, including handsets, tablets and accessories.
    �Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
    �Do not edit your thread once it has been posted.
    �You must post at least one photo of the actual item with your listing
    �Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.

Members selling items in the Marketplace forum must use the following template:
    �Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    �Item Description :
    �Price :
    �Condition :
    �Includes :
    �Item Location :
    �Shipping Details :
    �Payment Options :
    �Contact Info :
    �Additional Info:
    �Photos:

Members wishing to buy a specific item must use the following template:
    �Thread title: (WTB)
    �Item Description :
    �Price Range:
    �Condition :
    �Payment Method :
    �Contact Info :
    �Additional Info:

Photos are not an option they are required, and you have to have 50 posts to be able to sell here.
    06-09-12 03:24 PM
    bump for updated list of what im looking for and have.
    06-10-12 08:47 PM
    Good to see this getting moderated. clearly doesnt care about the rules..NO EDITING either. Mods???
    06-10-12 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD