or pm me

Any additional info: looking for an iphone 4s
    16,32 or 64
    black or white
    i need it unlocked and must be able to send overseas
    zt&t unlocked
    "Congratulations your iPhone has been unlocked" - MacRumors Forums
    11-03-11 08:14 AM
    I have a 32 Gb white, Not sure if it can be unlocked but it is an AT&T model. I paid more than that price your looking to spend so that 600 wont happen but I can deal.
    11-07-11 12:17 PM
    Same deal as detfan... I have a 64gb model up for sale, but not looking for anything less than $700 or better.

Also mine is on AT&T, not sure if it's locked/unlocked and will probably not try as it's sealed in the box, untouched. That is something I would leave up to the buyer to do.
    11-07-11 12:27 PM
    Just for the record I was able to ship a droid to my friend in Indonesia by Global Express (USPS) NON Guaranteed (you must tell them non guaranteed) for 38 bucks, which he paid. He got the phone in about 4 days. It goes by weight and varies by country, BUT that should give you an idea, BUT just make sure you get the non guaranteed. (and that JUST refers to the timeframe, NOT the item, it IS insured, and you can up the insurance that's included also, I think 100 comes included)
    11-07-11 01:08 PM
    Pmd you guys
    Let c what happens
    Thnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 09:40 AM
    Unfortunately probably nothing. your asking me to try tmobile on it..Not possible. Frankly its on you to unlock it. Might just be better off waiting until you can get a factory unlocked one.
    11-08-11 09:44 AM
    ok
    thnx will wait
    11-08-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD