Thread title: WTS: Good Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002

Item Description: Originally bought this Key2 on Swappa, so I am not the original owner. I actually never used this Key2, as I found a better deal here in the loving Crackberry community and ended up buying two. Instead of keeping the duplicate, I figured I'd re-sell it, as it's not needed. I did turn it on, log into it and set it up completely for two days to make sure it worked as advertised, which it does. I have factory-reset the device for shipping. It is currently listed here and at Swappa for sale.

Price: $499

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked BBF1002

Condition: 8/10
    Minor wear & tear. Top-left corner of device has a tiny ding (pictured). Bottom-left of device has a scratch (pictured). Both images show these with a blue circle.
    Screen protector has faint scratches when screen is turned off; replacing the screen protector would easily fix that.
    All other sides, edges, etc are perfectly fine and I can find nothing to say about them.

Includes: BB Box, BB charger & USB-A to USB-C cable, SIM card pin tool (no BB headphones)

Item Location: 72712

Shipping Details: UPS with tracking; I will ship from UPS either same-day or next-day after payment, guaranteed unless the time falls on Saturday after 2pm or Sunday all day (due to the UPS store closing at those times).

Payment Options: PayPal gift (friends & family) to avoid Paypal fees, please.

Additional Info:

Photos: Around 20 photos can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/2XAmbPn

Contact Info - Please post below on a first-come, first-served basis.Good Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002-img_20191012_130506.jpgGood Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002-img_20191012_130522.jpgGood Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002-img_20191012_130533.jpgGood Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002-img_20191012_130814.jpgGood Condition Black Key2 | 64GB | Unlocked| BBF1002-mvimg_20191012_130157.jpg
    10-12-19 06:40 PM
    ***Regarding the infamous spacebar***:
    Spacebar feels firm and in-place to me. It has a higher click sound than the rest of the keys, which is normal on this device. It actually feels ever-so-slightly firmer than my Key2 I am using, but personally, it doesn't bother me at all.
    10-12-19 06:42 PM
    ***Regarding the infamous spacebar***:
    Spacebar feels firm and in-place to me. It has a higher click sound than the rest of the keys, which is normal on this device. It actually feels ever-so-slightly firmer than my Key2 I am using, but personally, it doesn't bother me at all.
    Is it perfectly firm?

If yes, I would actually trade you my Red KEY2 for it.

But it has to be perfect.
    10-12-19 08:25 PM
    Is it perfectly firm?

If yes, I would actually trade you my Red KEY2 for it.

But it has to be perfect.
    I probably wouldn't want to risk your disappointment, haha. I'm not sure if it's quite perfect, but it's definitely great to me. It's clickier than the other keys, but it doesn't quite wobble like I always hear others complain about.
    10-12-19 09:11 PM
    I probably wouldn't want to risk your disappointment, haha. I'm not sure if it's quite perfect, but it's definitely great to me. It's clickier than the other keys, but it doesn't quite wobble like I always hear others complain about.
    If you bring the device close to you and rest your thumb on the spacebar and try to move it up/down or left/right, does it budge at all? When you lightly tap it on the sides, does it wobble/rattle at all?
    10-13-19 01:16 AM
    If you bring the device close to you and rest your thumb on the spacebar and try to move it up/down or left/right, does it budge at all? When you lightly tap it on the sides, does it wobble/rattle at all?
    It can move slightly up/down, but not left/right, and it doesn't rattle at all. I definitely would never describe this as "wobbly" in the least, myself, but maybe that's just me. When I compare it to the main Key2 I'm using everyday, it's either the same, or slightly more firm.

Although ultimately I'd love a red key2, I'm more interested in the funds at the moment. Trying to set things up for myself as I just moved.
    10-13-19 09:22 AM
    It can move slightly up/down, but not left/right, and it doesn't rattle at all. I definitely would never describe this as "wobbly" in the least, myself, but maybe that's just me. When I compare it to the main Key2 I'm using everyday, it's either the same, or slightly more firm.

Although ultimately I'd love a red key2, I'm more interested in the funds at the moment. Trying to set things up for myself as I just moved.
    When you say it can move up/down, you mean it can have some slight tilting or does the whole button kind of move from its place closer to the gap that's over it (the gap that separates it from the bottom keyboard fret) ?
    10-13-19 10:21 AM
    When you say it can move up/down, you mean it can have some slight tilting or does the whole button kind of move from its place closer to the gap that's over it (the gap that separates it from the bottom keyboard fret) ?
    In my little ol' opinion, slight tilting...but I tried to capture everything I could about the spacebar in some videos so you can judge for yourself.

Can you access these two videos? One is 44 seconds and the other is 16: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vfPQVYdMCja8yo5w9

The spacebar is definitely louder/clickier than other keys, and it's "flexible" in that it can tilt, but I don't personally think it's wobbly/rattley or completely moves in any direction. However, I know others might describe it differently, so let me know what you think even if you don't want it. I'm curious!
    10-13-19 11:17 AM
    Hi! Are you still interested?
    10-17-19 11:30 AM
    Hi! Are you still interested?
    Based on the video, the spacebar doesn't look too bad I believe.

Still considering it but admit I would prefer a trade rather than $500
    10-17-19 11:43 AM
    Based on the video, the spacebar doesn't look too bad I believe.

Still considering it but admit I would prefer a trade rather than $500
    Alright, I will think about it and PM you.
    10-17-19 12:49 PM
    Update: Still available.
    10-28-19 12:17 PM
    Price Reduction to $449
    10-28-19 05:38 PM
    @Jonneh: I'm interested. Please PM me thanks.
    10-30-19 09:55 PM
    Sold to user jdcbomb Thank you
    10-31-19 05:09 PM