• Item Description : Verizon BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930
    • Price : $350 USD shipped
    • Condition : 9.8/10, near mint condition
    • Includes : Phone, OEM battery, OEM battery cover, box, OEM data cable/OEM wallcharger plug, manuals, OEM holster, 2gb MicroSD card
    • Item Location : Lansing, MI 48912
    • Shipping Details : USPS 2-3 Day Priority, USA only
    • Payment Options : Paypal (You must be verified with a matching address)
    • Contact Info : PM here or HeavyFluid AT gmail.com
    • Additional Info: Phone was used for about 2 months. Decided I wanted to go back to an OS 5 device instead. Never dropped, no water damage, works perfectly. NO scratches on screen, some light scratches on battery cover along with one scuff. See detailed pictures. No trades please, just looking to sell. Lowballers will be ignored. If you feel like you would like to make an offer, please do. The worst that I can say is no. I have + feedback here, and am a Moderator at HowardForums.com as well. If you have questions, or would like more detailed pictures, please let me know.
    • Photos:

Note - those are smudge marks on the screen, not scratches, dents, etc. Didn't notice those until now.

Taken to show that the screen is perfect.

Back with no flash.

The flash always tells all. Note small scuff mark, top left hand side of battery cover.

Device powered on:

Taken with shades open, no flash, to show the screen as being absolutely perfect.

12-06-11 12:25 PM
    Nice looking unit!
    12-08-11 05:22 PM
    I can vouch for this trader, you can trust him has much as you would trust me!
    12-08-11 07:10 PM
    Wow pretty good price. Wish I had it.
    12-08-11 08:19 PM
    Thank you everyone! Please buy this from me!! It needs a good home from someone here on CB!
    12-08-11 08:54 PM
    unlocked ?????
    12-09-11 06:17 PM
    It is not unlocked. It could be though. Codes are not too much.
    12-09-11 06:51 PM
    Monday bump. Get this in time for the holidays!!!
    12-12-11 08:56 AM
    This has sold locally. Thank you for all of the interest. Mods can lock this one up.
    12-13-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD