Item descriotion: AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800 Red
    Price: $400 USD FIRM
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: everything that came in it, with the original ATT box
    Item Location: Bald Knob, Arkansas
    Shipping Details: free UPS Ground or $10 USPS Priority
    Payment options: PayPal only
    Contact info: chokem22@gmail.com

I have for sale a one month old candy apple red, AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9800. I bought this through AT&T with an upgrade a month ago. It has had a screen protector and a case on it since day one. No scratches, dings, marks, smudges, it is in PERFECT condition and works flawlessly. I have all the accessories that came in the original box, plus an AGF GRT case and a Luxmo premium leather holster, and a new unused Sandisk 4GB media card I'll throw in with it. I have positive feedback here, as on other sites. I am on eBay (choate4381) with 412 transactions, 100% positive feednback rating. Price is firm, Paypal only. Torch is basically brand new with applicable warranty. Please email me, dont PM. chokem22@gmail.com
    winscott63 likes this.
    01-16-11 12:52 PM
    Price lowered to $350 shipped for the weekend. I won't go any lower, if I don't sell it by Sunday I'm going to put it on ebay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pilsbury; 01-21-11 at 08:56 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
    01-21-11 12:22 PM
    Not that he needs it, but I can vouch for this seller, he's a mod at PINstack, not to out him or anything. He's 100%, no worries dealing with him.
    01-21-11 03:22 PM
    Thanks Rich!
    01-21-11 08:55 PM
    Phone has been sold. Mods please close the thread.
    01-22-11 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD