Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 12:41 AM
    So????????????
    01-31-11 02:33 PM
    Ive e-mailed him, no reply.
    01-31-11 02:45 PM
    I dont think he has a laptop ..... ha.
    01-31-11 02:54 PM
    Come on guys! WE NEED TO LET THEM WORK IT OUT! Please!
    AirSupply likes this.
    01-31-11 03:33 PM
    Sorry for the delay guys because I haven't had my laptop since last Web so everything is based on the school pc's.

I just got the package today from the mail room and already checked all the items inside. I didn't notice anything wrong with them. The laptop is reset and the phone is turned-on at least one. Nothing less from what I sent to him

@Xion: Thank you for sending back to me my stuff. I am gonna to clean all the information about you on this post. And I will post a feedback for you in reflection of everything happened.

@Everyone: The story ended up in a happy way. I wish I could give everyone here a hug of "thank you". It's my pleasure and honor to be a part of our community
    01-31-11 04:15 PM
    Your welcome. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    01-31-11 04:19 PM
    I posted earlier in this thread saying that I would update the status of my deal with Xion901...thus far he has been dragging his feet and giving me the run around but he has finally provided me tracking information...

Only problem is I enter the tracking number at USPS and it says "There is no record of this item." It is possible that it just has not updated so I will just have to wait and see.
    01-31-11 04:43 PM
    I posted earlier in this thread saying that I would update the status of my deal with Xion901...thus far he has been dragging his feet and giving me the run around but he has finally provided me tracking information...

Only problem is I enter the tracking number at USPS and it says "There is no record of this item." It is possible that it just has not updated so I will just have to wait and see.

It all depends. If a label was printed out from PayPal, no it usually would not say that (Usually it says item shipped or shipping information received) Not saying it cannot happen though. If it was priority, 95% of the time it will say acceptance at "insert location here" . The other 5% of the time it will say no record. If it was overnight, it says No Record Found for the first few hours, quite a bit, but not always. It all just depends. After 2:30 EST USPS is bad about updating their stuff.
    01-31-11 05:53 PM
    Wow, apalm you still crying "mr one step ahead"? Ok now with this dude It took 4 days for your "Priority" package to update but you want to complain over my tracking? All he has been saying is "you better send tracking oh i will expose you" Haha heard it all before.

Remember what you posted at the start of our transaction? Not like i listened to that because it is a trade we are suppose to ship at the same time

Ok so anyway, other offers were pending so I waited a couple of days and got a better deal, but speaking to him he had already shipped. So being by kind self, said I will still go through with the deal even if I dont need it.

Then he started "essays" about me being a scammer blah blah blah.r Ok so I got his package today

I didnt even open it, I have sent it straight back via priority because hes ungrateful and quickly jumped on the bandwagon on AIRSUPLY's case.

Now here is the phone I was going to send him but just know he didnt deserve it.

and Yes I did say ive shipped because you were crying on every message you sent.

On this dude I dont really care what anyone says, Missouri is under a blizzard warning, you cant even walk the past 4 days without slipping on ice, I had time today and got you your tracking, next time have some patience and you might get what you want.

You think I am so bothered about what you say, I only get affected by people who see two sides of things and then make a decision not just one side, Ive had several againts me, but yno I'm still free because I know I am not a scammer. So whoever wants to judge, go for round 2
    01-31-11 07:59 PM
    Weve judged once and it looks like youve done the same thing here. I am not saying anything else about this. But I highly doubt youll get any regular and frequent members to do any kind of business with you. I am not saying this facetiously, nor do I mean it this way. But this is TWO transactions that you havent held your end of the deal up on.

Yea, people came to the side of Airsupply because he is a member here who has proved himself. I dont see much, if any, feedback here for youm and he has been around longer. That could be why people were on his side. It sucks, but thats the way it is. And all people did was try to put his options out there if he needed them and offer what assistance they could. No one threatened you. We just simply told him if there is something he needs or if it backfires, he has options. I dont think he needed to prove himself in that situation, you did. Elsepecially with the post you created that got axed.

But again, I have to unjust feelings towards you, just dont like the way you conduct business. Im sure many will agree. Im sure people dont like me, or ways I do things either. Tough. But I dont feel like I need to prove myself here anymore either. But with all that was going on, I think apalm had a bit of room to worry. I think you need to take that with a grain of salt.

But good luck with any future transactions you have. Hopefully they turn out better than these.
    Jvaf likes this.
    01-31-11 10:20 PM
    Right . . . Ok
    01-31-11 10:50 PM
    What a journey that was...

Pretty good read though.
    02-01-11 01:41 AM
    Wow, apalm you still crying "mr one step ahead"? Ok now with this dude It took 4 days for your "Priority" package to update but you want to complain over my tracking? All he has been saying is "you better send tracking oh i will expose you" Haha heard it all before.

Remember what you posted at the start of our transaction? Not like i listened to that because it is a trade we are suppose to ship at the same time

Ok so anyway, other offers were pending so I waited a couple of days and got a better deal, but speaking to him he had already shipped. So being by kind self, said I will still go through with the deal even if I dont need it.

Then he started "essays" about me being a scammer blah blah blah.r Ok so I got his package today

I didnt even open it, I have sent it straight back via priority because hes ungrateful and quickly jumped on the bandwagon on AIRSUPLY's case.

Now here is the phone I was going to send him but just know he didnt deserve it.

and Yes I did say ive shipped because you were crying on every message you sent.

On this dude I dont really care what anyone says, Missouri is under a blizzard warning, you cant even walk the past 4 days without slipping on ice, I had time today and got you your tracking, next time have some patience and you might get what you want.

You think I am so bothered about what you say, I only get affected by people who see two sides of things and then make a decision not just one side, Ive had several againts me, but yno I'm still free because I know I am not a scammer. So whoever wants to judge, go for round 2
    Well where do I start?

First, I'll start by saying that Xion901 and I were supposed to trade a T-Mobile 9700 for an AT&T 9700 straight up.

Now, I guess I'll address all of the points you attempted to make...

The screenshot you posted of our PMs...thank you for making my case for me...it shows me sending you tracking information...that was on January 24th...you didn't post tracking information until january 31st...and even that tracking information was fake (which just proves how dishonest you are). Didn't you just say that in a trade both parties are supposed to send items at the same time? Maybe you should have taken your own advice.

I don't know if you're in college or not but you are very rude, degrading, and have no sense of grammer. You communication is very unclear, such that you don't make any sense at times. I don't know why you think that you were doing me a favor...I wasn't looking for a favor...I was looking for a trade.

As for me saying that I was one step ahead of you...well...I was.

After talking to you for a few days and seeing how you couldn't put a sentence together, you dragged your feet in getting this deal done, and you were so rude...I was ready to call the trade off...instead I shipped you an old piece of crap Blackberry with a note attached...the note said something like: "You have not been scammed, it is just you have not given me any reason to trust you. However, I know that I am a very honest person so once I receive the phone you are sending me, I will immediately ship your phone to you."

It is a good thing I did that because the next day I see this thread and how you are acting fishy with Air Supply...I honestly think you were going to try to scam both of us and you got scared like a baby about what might happen to you so you called it off.

So yes I was one step ahead of you.

As for me jumping on Air Supply's bandwagon...that is not true...I made a post in this thread stating that I had a trade in progress with you and I would update this thread to let everyone know how it goes...well...I don't think I have to tell everyone how it ended up...

So let's recap...

1. You agreed that we were to ship the phones at the same time (You didn't ship yours).

2. You lied to me multiple times saying my phone was already en route to me (clearly it wasn't).

3. You told me multiple times that you would give me tracking info (you never posted real tracking info).

4. You posted fake tracking info (that was another lie).

4. You were involved in another scandal on this thread (clearly you are the common denominator).

5. You were constantly rude, derogatory, and told multiple lies (that type of behavior just makes you look like a clown).

I will admit I called you some names but only after you attacked me...

I am just upset that you have the privilege of studying in our country...I was you would go back to the UK so that they could deal with you.

I wish you nothing but the worst luck in the future and I hope you are banned from this site.
    02-01-11 07:33 AM
    Shipping a dummy...to a dummy!

apalm = win!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:27 AM

I wish you nothing but the worst luck in the future and I hope you are banned from this site.
    +1. Way to go, and +1 for being from NJ.
    02-01-11 11:51 AM
    He texted me that he will send back the cash. I told him to do that within 24 hrs from now. And also I hope that the tracking code he gave me is legit. At least I can get back something ....
    Knowing your reputation here on Crackberry, my question is; Why didn't u wait until u received his packages first then you would of shipped yours?

That is all im curious to know.
    02-01-11 04:01 PM
    @Mecka: because I did trust him. Before I reached the trading agreement with him, I already did some research about him. However, as you saw that he was playing some shady business with me. I promise to myself that I will never doing any trade at all unless that person has very high reputation.
    02-01-11 06:00 PM
    This guy is a scammer period, Google your name dude. You are freaking famous now! BTW I also emailed your school paper editor, let`s see what happens next. Unless, you can edit all the posts in here you are majorly .. well you know what.
    02-01-11 08:27 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD