Not really trying to get involved, but I will say this- XION opened a thread saying he recieved a ACER laptop without the hard drive and a cheap att phone, not the one promised...I would BE VERY concerened that he switched out the itmems and is now opening this thread saying he sent back what he recieved, and to "prove" hes not a scammer might even make a good trade with someone else so he can say see I do what I say....just my observations but if the mods would open that thread back up for the world to see (somehow make it to where he cant delete the photos and info, which I am a mod at another forum it can be done and just because he deleted it dosent mean it cant be opened back up)
    I saw that thread too, it was a picture of some cheap phone and a laptop, then it just disappeared!
    01-28-11 10:41 AM
    Not really trying to get involved, but I will say this- XION opened a thread saying he received a ACER laptop without the hard drive and a cheap att phone, not the one promised...I would BE VERY concerned that he switched out the items and is now opening this thread saying he sent back what he received, and to "prove" hes not a scammer might even make a good trade with someone else so he can say see I do what I say....just my observations but if the mods would open that thread back up for the world to see (somehow make it to where he cant delete the photos and info, which I am a mod at another forum it can be done and just because he deleted it docent mean it cant be opened back up)
    If there were pictures they are gone. The thread can be restored and the text deleted by the OP (XION) can be seen by Mods and reported on, BUT it can no longer be seen by members it has been deleted by the OP (XION), and the thread itself was deleted by the Mod team as we expect the parties to work this issue out.

EDIT: I'm just reporting the info I was NOT the mod in question, nor will I reveal that info. AGAIN the mod team, and CB in general expects that traders will work matters out among themselves.
    01-28-11 10:58 AM
    Yup keep going people.
    01-28-11 11:11 AM
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Heres receipt for postage, same tracking that I posted. Called USPS, packages are registered on system but not showing online.

If you dont believe it, call MARSHALL,MO POST OFFICE.
    01-28-11 11:24 AM
    Yup keep going people.
    listen man I am not trying to accuse you of anything, I am one of those believe in the greater good of people, but you gotta admit this thing does look a little fishy, again I dont know you and hope for the best here and hope this is a big misunderstanding, but i have been ripped off before, so I know how it feels, and its not good...thats all...have a great day and I hope this works out for the best for both of you! and you get to enjoy any new toys you get.
    01-28-11 11:32 AM
    Do not be so cocky, I am looking out for a fellow member on here and I dont give a rats ... about you. You do not know me, and clearly you do not know the laws on immigration and exchange students. Do not let him edit any posts on here, one call to report suspicious activity and you my friend will go bye bye. You want me to do it? I will , now fix this mess!
    01-28-11 12:16 PM
    @Xion: I don't trust any words from you at all. I regret that I trust you and gave you everything I have. I am just a college student and now I have to pay for a lesson in my life for trusting people. I demand you to send back the money to me but you won't answer me. Now you send me back those useless things and wash your hands. I feel sorry for you Rod Owusu and someday in your life, you will pay back for this.

In supporting for my words, here are the pictures of my macbook I sent to his email [email protected] on

The pictures of the bb 9780 I already posted on another thread.
    01-28-11 01:32 PM
    Everyone can see my name Thai Nguyen right on the top right corner of the Macbook. That's enough to prove my ownership of the laptop and I don't really have to say anything else
    01-28-11 01:33 PM
    Username:Xion901 0/10 - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Xion pulled a similar stunt on blackberryforums.com last year
    01-28-11 03:50 PM
    Today his phone number is completely dead. I tried to call him and text to remind him sending back my money. Hopeless
    01-28-11 05:15 PM
    Today his phone number is completely dead. I tried to call him and text to remind him sending back my money. Hopeless
    Call the police (you'll have to call your local department most likely and have them work with the department where he is). When a trade went bad for me last summer, they were more than helpful.
    01-28-11 06:01 PM
    I have some contacts in St Louis. Ill see if they know anyone out that way towards this chump. May take a day or two. But I have his name from the forum here and if any of the people I know in St Louis know anyone out his way Ill pass it on. I dont know anyone in the State Dept. but I do in STLCSO . Ill send some emails and make a few calls in the morning.

But seriously, either way contact your local PD or SO. The county I live in a po-dunk little town and we have been doing a lot of internet scams and laundering cases lately. Which, yea, it spreads of several counties now but it is in place. There is a task force here our county joined up with so its a dedicated group of officers, LP agents, and detectives working on these kinds of this. I know we have been slammed. They may have something like that in your town (which wont directly help you) but they will know what to do and who to contact there. Like I said, with it crossing state lines and the USPS being used, it can turn into a federal offense real quick (possibly including fraud depending on what/if/when/how he send it back). But nothing will happen to the chump if you dont try.

Also, contact his school and let the university know what is going on. They dont take kindly to that especially dealing with an exchange student on their dime.
    01-28-11 06:58 PM
    Wow, airsupply, my heart goes out to you! I hope all ends well here. If not we should start a fund for you. I'll throw in some $ to get you back in the game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 11:31 PM
    Ye great research. Is as simple as i get an ATT SIM it asked for the postcode where i will use the phone, i typed a random one in and it gave me a number.

But thumbs up keep researching stuff lol
    you know.. the irony of your quote and reply to me, doesnt escape me at all.

i'm sure every other person reading this thread understood where i was coming from with my post, except you..

In a way my post actually defended you having a different local's number than where you live. not that i'm actually defending or judging either of you, i'm merely following this thread.

cheers
    01-29-11 12:18 AM
    I saw this coming, PM me all his info I can help.
    01-29-11 12:32 AM
    Do not be so cocky, I am looking out for a fellow member on here and I dont give a rats ... about you. You do not know me, and clearly you do not know the laws on immigration and exchange students. Do not let him edit any posts on here, one call to report suspicious activity and you my friend will go bye bye. You want me to do it? I will , now fix this mess!

What do you think I am doing? Lol all you guys are doing are posting what you are going to do this and that. Yes Ive messaged him and said i take full responsibility about what happened, instead of trying to be MR IMMIGRATION, why dont just give it the few days like I said and see what happens, ever thought of that?

@AIRSUPLY, i have not washed my hands from this at all, Ive been posting everything I have been doing, but all you guys are over-looking it. Yes it looks fishy on my side but you and everyone here will know I haven't scammed you in any shape of form. I'm made sure I do not receive calls or texts just from you because you took it on your end to share my personal info no matter if its address or phone number. If a MOD wants to contact me and confirm this you are more than welcome. When I wanted to talk to you to sort everything out the same day, you stated "i dont want to talk to you on a private number so call me on your number". I did call you on my number to let you no I use a GOPHONE so it uses my money, and I replied to every text you sent me.
    Again, I do blame myself for this and yes I do have a life outside crackberry and stress took part in this.

I will e-mail him with the MoneyGram number of $400 today, I will post a picture of receipt too.

Oh and all the immigration threats please waste your time and do it lol, is funny how you putting words out like deportation and exchange student because I am from the UK, do you even no my status in america? Funny I actually major in graphic design at a UNI and minor in LAW in a mere community college and know that I am not "in anyway unfamiliar with what your saying" I am not claiming to be immune, but who gets in trouble if they havent broke any rules. Yes I do understand you looking out for a member, for someone who seems to know all these law "aspects" you should know you always listen to both sides.

Ive been posting, I havent been gone for days, I keep everything updated, so what makes you think you can justify my actions when you are intentionaly being biased?

I am no being cocky, Its just funny how you and the other biased members are 100% on AirSuply's side and not even noticing what I am stating. I mean who doesnt have a lawyer these days

Again In a few days all this will be resolved, bring your cops FBI's CIA's whatever, I have evidence of every activity from what i received to what i shipped.

I will keep everyone updated
    01-29-11 01:49 AM
    I have some contacts in St Louis. Ill see if they know anyone out that way towards this chump. May take a day or two. But I have his name from the forum here and if any of the people I know in St Louis know anyone out his way Ill pass it on. I dont know anyone in the State Dept. but I do in STLCSO . Ill send some emails and make a few calls in the morning.

But seriously, either way contact your local PD or SO. The county I live in a po-dunk little town and we have been doing a lot of internet scams and laundering cases lately. Which, yea, it spreads of several counties now but it is in place. There is a task force here our county joined up with so its a dedicated group of officers, LP agents, and detectives working on these kinds of this. I know we have been slammed. They may have something like that in your town (which wont directly help you) but they will know what to do and who to contact there. Like I said, with it crossing state lines and the USPS being used, it can turn into a federal offense real quick (possibly including fraud depending on what/if/when/how he send it back). But nothing will happen to the chump if you dont try.

Also, contact his school and let the university know what is going on. They dont take kindly to that especially dealing with an exchange student on their dime.

Yes, you should contact my school and tell the Dean I have scammed you. Keep up the good work D2V. You got way too much time on your hands. Like I posted before, If you want to do all that for me is actually kinda "sweet". Go ahead and do so. Im far from an internet scam, a mere mis-understanding has happened, which I am taking responsibility for. Like I said above, just give it time, if nothing changes, e-mail the numbers of your tactical group, I will turn myself in
    01-29-11 01:55 AM
    OH AIRSUPLY receipt says expected delivery is today right? I dont know if you can pick up packages on Saturday at your school so...

today will be a good day for you, money and products, woop woop.
    01-29-11 02:23 AM
    Your item was delivered at 6:30 am on January 29, 2011 in WINONA, MN 55987

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 1230 0000 4606 5537
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
    01-29-11 08:34 AM
    Yes, you should contact my school and tell the Dean I have scammed you. Keep up the good work D2V. You got way too much time on your hands. Like I posted before, If you want to do all that for me is actually kinda "sweet". Go ahead and do so. Im far from an internet scam, a mere mis-understanding has happened, which I am taking responsibility for. Like I said above, just give it time, if nothing changes, e-mail the numbers of your tactical group, I will turn myself in

You can attempt to be keen and challenge anything you want. I dont have to much free time, I deal with chumps for a living. So I dont need another one of you. Its more than shady on your side, its down right deceiving. But whatever kid, there is a reason you MINOR in law. Its not a mere misunderstanding when you re-nig. But either way your shady as all get out. 2 members here have confirmed it and youve done nothing else to prove otherwise, and you have also been proved a sham on other forums.

All I am trying to do is help out a member you contributes to the forum, not people who apparently have a strong tendency for "misunderstandings", especially ones that are not your fault. Oh, and maybe re-read my post. No one said anything about a tactical group. I can see your comprehension and understanding is lacking. But thats probably a misunderstanding too.

Apparently this kid has no "power" .
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 01-29-11 at 03:30 PM.
    01-29-11 01:37 PM
    You can attempt to be keen and challenge anything you want. I dont have to much free time, I deal with chumps for a living. So I dont need another one of you. Its more than shady on your side, its down right deceiving. But whatever kid, there is a reason you MINOR in law. Its not a mere misunderstanding when you re-nig. But either way your shady as all get out. 2 members here have confirmed it and youve done nothing else to prove otherwise, and you have also been proved a sham on other forums.

All I am trying to do is help out a member you contributes to the forum, not people who apparently have a strong tendency for "misunderstandings", especially ones that are not your fault. Oh, and maybe re-read my post. No one said anything about a tactical group. I can see your comprehension and understanding is lacking. But thats probably a misunderstanding too.

Apparently this kid has no "power" .

Ok correction two people ain't confirmed anything. Why don't we wait for airsuply to confirm everything huuh? Wow you ain't got free time but you write essays like this? What if you had time, you'll drive down and lecture me. You've been biased and just said things that don't even matter. Forum threats been there done that mate. I didn't say you are wrong for trying to help. You are disturbing the peace on here whereby myself and airsuply are sorting things out like the way it should hence what he is saying here. So who is the chump? Everyone should try and help but don't post threats especially when the one in the wrong (me) is coorporating.

01-29-11 04:08 PM
    Ok correction two people ain't confirmed anything. Why don't we wait for airsuply to confirm everything huuh? Wow you ain't got free time but you write essays like this? What if you had time, you'll drive down and lecture me. You've been biased and just said things that don't even matter. Forum threats been there done that mate. I didn't say you are wrong for trying to help. You are disturbing the peace on here whereby myself and airsuply are sorting things out like the way it should hence what he is saying here. So who is the chump? Everyone should try and help but don't post threats especially when the one in the wrong (me) is coorporating.

How do you explain the thread you made, where you posted pictures of completely unrelated products then deleted it?
    01-29-11 04:35 PM
    Update Jan 29th: I already got the money ($400) back from Xion today morning. The package is delivered at my school mail room today, but they are not opened on the weekend. I will get back on Monday with the update from "what I get inside the package".

@Xion: You are the first one accused me "scamming" and turn me up and down on that day. I don't see that as the appropriated actions of a mature person. If you send back to me all the devices I sent to you, I am more than happy to clear your name and take down your information. I don't wanna give anyone a trouble at all.

However, I do want to make my personal feedback to you after this case as my responsibility to our Crackberry community.

@Everyone: I deeply appreciate all of your help, advices, encouragement for me. I hope everything will be end up in the good way. Thank you everyone
    01-29-11 05:33 PM

Hahaha, disturbing the peace. Thats awesome.. You might want to check the statutes on that. And it takes all of 2-3 minutes to write this. Maybe for you it takes longer to sort out your flow chart and your web to get your ideas in order. And I have not threatened in any way. I merely offer some possible assistance too a member who is proven here from being scammed, and thats it. Why dont you cry a little bit more. And whos the chump you ask: you for causing this whole deal and handling the way you did. From the other post you created to the sketchy replies earlier in this thread. And Im not 100% convinced (if you even did) send the stuff back until people jumped on your case and you realized youd really be done here and anywhere else you decide to spend your time considering we already found your flawless transaction over on the BB forum. But whatever kid. And again, no threats were made. Maybe look in your law book then come back an pick a few out for me. And Ive had a biased opinion from the beginning because of the way this was handled in the beginning, your deleted post, and your prior transactions on the other forums. Id say thats reasonable ground to base my opinion on, but thats just me. But whatever kid. EVERYONE on this forum is wrong but you. And youve done NOTHING wrong since the beginning of any of this. We all know. Our bad, kid.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 01-29-11 at 07:47 PM.
    AirSupply and lolreconlol like this.
    01-29-11 05:48 PM
    Again Im not questioning your support or help and people like are needed on the forum. Im a student with lots of deadlines and projects going on, i received couples of packages that day, i panicked quickly took pictures and started a thread, then i calmed down and resolved everything.

Everyone has been on my case, Yes it does look fishy, but I coorporated every way and updated everything I have done. Even though I got mad at Airsuply about posting my personal info online, i knew i was in the wrong and still improvised.

It was just a change of mind and I actually want to keep my macbook because it is a good machine. is as SIMPLE as that.

If i went days without talking and just posted b******t then Id understand.

You seem to be worried about the BLACKBERRYFORUMS, i made a transaction, couple of months later paypal decide to pull the last 5 transactions, so I filed a claim and it appeared I was trying to get my money back from the BUYERS, no PAYPAL. I got accused, PAYPAL resolved it, he got his money back, did he confirm that of course not so I'm the BAD person.

PICOLLO has rushed to go post SCAMMER on BBF, ive already asked to be banned because kinda tired this drama lol. I do have a lift outside FORUMS.

AIRSUPLY will pick up and confirm on all his package.

APALM will receive his phone too.
    01-29-11 08:33 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD