He texted me that he will send back the cash. I told him to do that within 24 hrs from now. And also I hope that the tracking code he gave me is legit. At least I can get back something ....
    01-27-11 06:31 PM
    who did he ship through? that tracking number doesnt pop up in fed ex, ups, or usps currently.
    01-27-11 07:25 PM
    who did he ship through? that tracking number doesnt pop up in fed ex, ups, or usps currently.
    That's a USPS tracking number.
    01-27-11 07:27 PM
    I was just trying to help out and USPS didnt have it listed as tracking currently.
    01-27-11 07:29 PM
    I sent to him using FedEx. And all the things he send to me using USPS. The tracking of my return items is still "no record"
    01-27-11 07:30 PM
    That is totally messed up. i hope for your sake things work out for the best. If they dont, i would follow D2vw14's idea and go after him.
    01-27-11 07:40 PM
    If he went to the post office to ship it, it will show an "acceptance" detail immediately. The only way it is delayed is if a label is printed from Paypal, or a home office scale/printer. I highly doubt he did either of those. So once it was dropped off, it should show some acceptance or shipping notification.

I do hope it works out for you, though. If he was in FL I may have been able to help you out. But I have no contacts in MO. Sorry. Just keep us posted. Did you ever get an explanation of what was "wrong" ?
    01-27-11 07:46 PM
    I appreciate all of your kindness and encouragement for me. He has never said any thing about what wrong with my items and keep quiet when I asked for the money back first.

From my research, he is an exchanged student at Missouri Valley College from UK. You can find an article about him from this link:

http://www.moval.edu/departments/mas...a/May-1-09.pdf
    01-27-11 07:55 PM
    Seems like this isnt the chumps first go at it.

Username:Xion901 0/10 - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Username:Sirius_GTO 10/10 - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 01-27-11 at 08:14 PM.
    01-27-11 08:03 PM
    He seems like a real piece of **** just by reading that thread on the other site.
    01-27-11 08:26 PM
    He seems like a real piece of **** just by reading that thread on the other site.
    Agreed, this guy needs to be taught a lesson.
    01-27-11 08:28 PM
    Ok first of all we will see in a few days if I am a scammer. AIRSUPLY posted his stuff, i received it but didnt pick up the same day, I open it and Im not interested, and shipped it same day (which is today). So I went to USPS and recalled my package.

The only reason i received his first is because he used ONE DAY and i could only afford priority. He has tracking to prove it has been shipped, I posted a picture of receipt to say the weight so you no is not an empty box.

Everyone has other things to do so what? I stress a little bit on the phone and he thinks Im saying the product is wrong or something.

The ISSUE on BBFORUMS was paypals error not mine, but of course you cant see the other 3 positive forums.

His package has been shipped (he has tracking) and when he receives it, he will know nothing is wrong with nothing what so ever. His money will be sent back to him too.

I am also in a current trade with APALM, sending him an ATT 9700. We will see in few days weather I am a scammer or not

Thats all my saying, now for all the people about court and police lol, please please do it. OVER someone changing their mind over a trade.

AIR-SUPPLY the whole crackberry including myself will wait for your feedback to confirm weather everything you sent is in the box or not.
    01-27-11 08:34 PM
    i received it but didnt pick up the same day, I open it and Im not interested, and shipped it same day (which is today). So I went to USPS and recalled my package.

The ISSUE on BBFORUMS was paypals error not mine, but of course you cant see the other 3 positive forums.
    This guy is a real class act.

Initiates a trade. Then gets an amazing deal.

RECEIVES the items and then goes on to say he Does not want the packaged deal.

I sincerely hope it works out for you AirSupply
    01-27-11 08:50 PM
    O

Thats all my saying, now for all the people about court and police lol, please please do it. OVER someone changing their mind over a trade.
    You get defensive when it comes to that. Worry about deportation, much? Your whole explanation shouldve been listed first, not hours later. If youre going to act like a chump, youll get treated like one. There is a reason people who are established on here stand behind one another and its to prevent shady business like was conducted on your end.

And so PayPal just automatically filed a dispute by itself on your behalf, huh. Yea, I see that happening. Just like my bank just went ahead and authorized a purchase of a new LCD TV on my behalf because it knows I am wanting one. I like how everyone get so defensive when they are called out and caught.

Maybe if you would have explained yourself from the beginning it wouldnt have gone this far. But you post indecisive post and then go into hiding without explanation seems like a chump move.

Also, if you sent it out already, there would atleast be an acceptance comfirmation with the supplied tracking number, well there isnt. So that is most likely a false statement from you as well. Just like on the other USPS tracking number suplpied before for the initial package, it shows an acceptance. Where is the receipt for the returned delivery?
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 01-27-11 at 09:01 PM.
    01-27-11 08:57 PM
    I currently have a trade with Xion and will let you know how it goes to see if he is a scammer.
    01-27-11 09:00 PM
    Doesn't it seem like this is all going kind of quick? I mean, it's only been two days. Just sayin', there's not much you can do at this point, and, while it sucks for the OP, Xion901 changing his mind doesn't automatically make him a thief. Also, USPS is notoriously bad at updating tracking numbers, so I wouldn't worry too much about that aspect of what's happening.

Hope everything works out for you both.
    01-27-11 09:01 PM
    I guess it doesnt take a few days to see if you are a scammer, just mere minutes.
    01-27-11 09:02 PM
    Doesn't it seem like this is all going kind of quick? I mean, it's only been two days. Just sayin', there's not much you can do at this point, and, while it sucks for the OP, Xion901 changing his mind doesn't automatically make him a thief. Also, USPS is notoriously bad at updating tracking numbers, so I wouldn't worry too much about that aspect of what's happening.

Hope everything works out for you both.
    I know I'd be pissed if I negotiated a trade with someone only for them to get the items and then just say "Oh, nevermind. Back they go!" - while at the same time not even saying that until hours later. It's absurd. You made the deal, now stick with it.
    01-27-11 09:21 PM
    Xion901 changing his mind doesn't automatically make him a thief.
    So if you had a trade deal with someone and this person had received (Both your items - Macbook & a New bb 9780 + a Specified cash amount) and thereafter shoots you a PM saying "I am no longer interested in the trade... You'd think otherwise?

Just curious
    01-27-11 10:26 PM
    So if you had a trade deal with someone and this person had received (Both your items - Macbook & a New bb 9780 + a Specified cash amount) and thereafter shoots you a PM saying "I am no longer interested in the trade... You'd think otherwise?

Just curious
    Not saying I wouldn't be suspicious, but I sure as **** wouldn't out and call him a thief while he has my stuff and the cash. But, that's really beside the point. Changing his mind and not moving as quickly as people would have liked doesn't instantly qualify him as a thief. Even if he turns out to be a thief, it just seems a bit early to declare him one. Just my opinion.
    01-28-11 01:18 AM
    Report this guy to homeland security, let them deal with it. All those threads from the other forums should be a strong case for taking his visa from him. Need help with a local Homeland security office close to you? Shoot me a PM and i`ll give you a call.
    01-28-11 02:47 AM
    Kinda weird since he "lives" in MO and his # is a North Florida area code.

Also, JVaf, Moneygram usually only allows cash to transfer money, but it depends on how and in which way it was sent if a CC could be used.
    just want to say, in this day of cellphones where a number originates from is almost moot.

my boss is from tampa, he just moved here to houston, and retained his same number, as well as my former boss who still sports a Pittsburgh phone number.

/subscribed

cheers
    01-28-11 02:50 AM
    Deportation, homeland security Haha, Im BEGGING YOU GUYS, please please GO THROUGH WITH IT

LIKE I SAID, WE WILL FIND OUT IN A FEW DAYS.

Its between airsuply and me, I change my mind about trade and he takes it another way.

HE HASNT SCAMMED ME IN ANYWAY and NEITHER HAVE I IN ANY SHAPE OF FORM.

BUT keep showing love to this thread, your doing a great job lol.
    01-28-11 02:57 AM
    just want to say, in this day of cellphones where a number originates from is almost moot.

my boss is from tampa, he just moved here to houston, and retained his same number, as well as my former boss who still sports a Pittsburgh phone number.

/subscribed

cheers
    Ye great research. Is as simple as i get an ATT SIM it asked for the postcode where i will use the phone, i typed a random one in and it gave me a number.

But thumbs up keep researching stuff lol
    01-28-11 02:59 AM
    Not really trying to get involved, but I will say this- XION opened a thread saying he recieved a ACER laptop without the hard drive and a cheap att phone, not the one promised...I would BE VERY concerened that he switched out the itmems and is now opening this thread saying he sent back what he recieved, and to "prove" hes not a scammer might even make a good trade with someone else so he can say see I do what I say....just my observations but if the mods would open that thread back up for the world to see (somehow make it to where he cant delete the photos and info, which I am a mod at another forum it can be done and just because he deleted it dosent mean it cant be opened back up)
    01-28-11 09:54 AM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD