I have one for sale, for $80. I took it out of the packaging and hooked it up and it would not work with my Xbox 360 so its still brand new.

If you don't know anything about it, here is the info.

Key Features
    Works with any Sprint phone up to three users at the same time.
    Installs in minutes with your existing broadband Internet access, such as DSL, cable or T1.
    Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, including nationwide long distance, when using your Sprint phone and initiating your call on the device (requires an AIRAVE unlimited calling plan).**
    Automatically transfers calls to the Sprint Nationwide Network once you leave your home or office.

What You'll Need
    Active Sprint phone(s)
    Sprint voice plan
    Broadband Internet access, such as DSL, cable or T1.
    Available Ethernet port either on your modem or via a router to connect AIRAVE to your broadband data service.
    Available power outlet
    Edit/Delete Message
    11-16-09 05:47 PM
    Did you pay for this, or did Sprint give it to you free because of coverage? If they gave it to you free, you have to send it back. I just did that today because I canceled my service.

If you paid for it you should be fine, but if you didn't and you don't return it they charge you $100.

Sorry if your already on top of this, just trying to warn you
    11-16-09 06:56 PM
    No I paid for it. I know all about not sending stuff back to Sprint, I did that with a phone once because the rep said "keep it its yours". A month later, $500 in charges lol.

I've had two actually, the first one 2 months back I didn't pay for, but I cancelled Sprint and sent it back with the first phone.
    11-16-09 08:51 PM
    what does an airrave have to do with your xbox silly?

lol, whats your gamertag

bump 4 u
    11-17-09 11:32 AM
    Hissnsvt. And my Xbox live wouldnt stay connected, I called Air Rave support, and they said because the Xbox uses so much bandwidth and so does the Air Rave, it would not work out, they said its a known problem and others would have that problem.

And if I could not get on to play MW2, I would die! haha
    11-17-09 02:41 PM
    Hissnsvt. And my Xbox live wouldnt stay connected, I called Air Rave support, and they said because the Xbox uses so much bandwidth and so does the Air Rave, it would not work out, they said its a known problem and others would have that problem.

And if I could not get on to play MW2, I would die! haha
    O wow that's crappy lol I'll friend u though MW2 is way too good to pass up lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD