Item Description : AT&T Branded Curve 8900
    Price : hoping for $250/make offer, no trades
    Rate it : 9.0/10 only due to slight use (1 month) and wear from the cheap aftermarket bezel
    What it comes with : everything pictured below. phone, aftermarket wall charger, battery silicone case, original box, unused pouch, unused earphones, unused USB cable, CD, unused original trackball and unused original bezel.
    Item location :NJ
    Shipping Details : UPS ground, paid by me.
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : PM me

Any additional info: i got this phone brand new from another member here. it was only going to be used as a backup to my other 8900. my buddy needed a backup for a month before he got his new 9700 so i let him borrow it. now, its not needed as i also have a 9700 and my old 8900 is my backup. comes with everything pictured. its got little time on it, but the cnn.cn bezel is a little worn (known issue with them). therefore, i included the unused chrome bezel, keypad and trackball. the phone currently has the blacked out bezel, blacked out keypad and G1 trackball on it. its currently running 5.0.0.348 but i would be more than happy to load .411 if someone wants to buy it. it is locked, but i will be happy to unlock it prior to shipping. also, its had an unscratched Ghost Armor screen protector on it since day 1. any questions or more pics, feel free to post or PM.

Last edited by dictoresno; 01-17-10 at 01:55 AM.
    01-17-10 01:47 AM
    phone is sold. mods please lock.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 01-30-10 at 07:29 PM.
    01-29-10 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD