DESCRIPTION: I bought this on impulse and decided I really didn't want it. I can return it to the store but I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it at cost. I paid nearly $660 for it after Tennessee tax.

PRICE: $686USD via PayPal, $660USD via cash or money order.

CONDITION: It is still factory-sealed (I tried my best to capture that in the following pictures).

INCLUDES: Whatever comes in the box from the factory.

ITEM LOCATION: Memphis, TN

SHIPPING: I can ship via FedEx Ground for free. FedEx overnight is an extra $20. I'm also available for meetups.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal, money order or cash.

CONTACT: Email - dlinkwent12@yahoo.com. BBM: 28a0aa3e. Phone # for serious inquiries only.

NOTES: Receipt can be provided upon request. I may not have much feedback here, however, I do a lot of business on NikeTalk, SoleCollector and eBay (essemwhy).

PHOTOS:

03-19-12 04:17 PM
    You can clearly see the seal, so you should be cool.
    03-19-12 06:16 PM
    I don't forsee the sale being a problem - and I appreciate you keeping the price at cost - but if you have the reciept and the thing is still sealed why are you unable to return it. Just curious.
    03-21-12 01:02 PM
    I don't forsee the sale being a problem - and I appreciate you keeping the price at cost - but if you have the reciept and the thing is still sealed why are you unable to return it. Just curious.
    Reading is your friend.

I can return it to the store but I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it at cost.
    03-21-12 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD