Item Description : Used only for a few hours in mint condition. comes in box with everything and also includes a $35 white carbon fiber back vinyl sticker already installed.
    Price : $225 SHIPPED
    Condition : 10/10
    Includes : Touchpad, charger, manuals, carbon fiber sticker, and box.
    Item Location : Michigan
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : PM for email
    Additional Info: im 100% legit, have sold and traded on here many times and been here for a long time. ONLY WANT TO DEAL WITH LEGIT MEMBERS!
    Photos:

01-06-12 03:10 PM
    $220 shipped? no ones interested?
    01-09-12 12:30 AM
    $220 shipped? no ones interested?
    Maybe no one is interested because a month or two ago they were able to buy the same thing for $99 BRAND NEW.
    01-10-12 01:36 PM
    Maybe no one is interested because a month or two ago they were able to buy the same thing for $99 BRAND NEW.
    yea, refurbished lol

plus just because they had them for sale for a cheap price means nothing. this product is obviously worth more than $99 and its not like you can find them for sale for that much anymore...

plus i didnt pay $99 for mine.
    01-10-12 02:13 PM
    The reason you're not getting anyone to bite is you can pay essentially the same, albeit on craigslist or ebay, and get the 32gb version. I also think the reply previous re: getting them for $99 was in reference to the fire sale price where I got my 32 for 150 - though I'm sure you already knew that. But to be fair, it was more than a couple months ago.

In any case, I've found that when I sell things in forums I look to ebay/craigslist to get a feel for their base. Hope that helps.
    01-10-12 03:58 PM
    check on ebay for prices of 16 and 32. didnt price mine too high. im open to fair offers.

if it would make anyone happy id gladly take $200 shipped, if theres complaints on that price then im not sure what to tell you guys then.
    01-11-12 02:11 AM
    Try dropping it over here as well, http://forums.webosnation.com/marketplace/
    01-11-12 10:04 PM
    Try dropping it over here as well, http://forums.webosnation.com/marketplace/
    need 50 posts to sell there
    01-12-12 02:21 PM
    bumppp come on
    01-14-12 02:43 PM
    lulbert, not complaining about your price, but 16gb PBs sell for $199 and 32gb PBs for $250 with 64gb PBs at $299, plus as someone pointed out, 16gb touchpads have sold for $99 recently and 32gb versions are available for under $200. It really looks sharp though, maybe someone will buy it from you soon.
    01-14-12 07:59 PM
    Yes they have also been giving them away when you purchase something else you need.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-14-12 08:23 PM
    yea, refurbished lol

plus just because they had them for sale for a cheap price means nothing. this product is obviously worth more than $99 and its not like you can find them for sale for that much anymore...

plus i didnt pay $99 for mine.
    lolyaitdoes

They had three fire-sales, because HP is getting out of this market and their WebOS support altogether. There's a reason the manufacturer wanted them gone, at a price where people wouldn't come back to them with headaches. Just thought i would clarify.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but you may sit on this for a little bit now. The BB playbook is more sought after. If this was a couple mos. back, you would've had this sold within 24hr's.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-15-12 06:42 PM
    how does a price it "once" sold for matter now? you guys are on crack, supply and demand. there is no more supply in the first place. and really it was 2 fire sales, the last one a few weeks ago were refurbished.

i got a michael jordan game worn jersey i bought for $50 bucks, guess because thats how much i bought it for than thats all it worth...
    01-17-12 12:43 AM
    Please tell me you didn't compare MJ to a webOS tablet.

You are right about supply and demand. Unfortunately there is not that much demand ATM. Perhaps sit on it for a while longer or adapt prices.

But good luck to yah!!
    01-17-12 12:58 AM
    check ebay prices, isnt that the market? not really trying to argue, you guys act like i actually bought it for $99 when i didnt. and even if i did i have to sell it for that much? its worth more than what it sold for in the first place.
    01-17-12 01:33 AM
    how does a price it "once" sold for matter now? you guys are on crack, supply and demand. there is no more supply in the first place. and really it was 2 fire sales, the last one a few weeks ago were refurbished.

i got a michael jordan game worn jersey i bought for $50 bucks, guess because thats how much i bought it for than thats all it worth...
    I'll bite. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay. Given its nature that it was once 'cheap' BNIB, it will be hard to sell it - regardless if you were [one of the unlucky] to pay 500$ new for it a year ago.

Anyways, the thing with electronics is as such - they devalue faster than a GM/Ford/Dodge product... Look at the phones on this board. Sure 'retail' of each is in the 500$ range, but they sell for much less.

I bought a BNIB 9300 [albeit its a ty phone] for 120$, market is flooded with those too, and they're 'worth 320$ new', but you have to adjust to market demand - as you've said already.

Try and sell it on eBay - i dare you. The ones you see are from powersellers that have tons of these. Ask them how many times they're relisted them at those prices. Vs. the guy that tries to sell it for auction-style... Been there done that with many parts for cars/electronics. On top of having to pay crazy fees [and now waiting 20days to get the money from paypal]. The ones that do sell, go thru auctions with bundles for <200$ plus shipping. You aren't far off, but this is a tricky forum to sell on - again, been there done that.

Anyways, GL!
    01-17-12 09:27 AM
    trade for a DroidX with a bunch of accessories (essentials pkg/cases/otterbox)?
    02-07-12 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD